Was this probably the new Dangerous choreography?

That was Awesome. And I think you're right. I think this was supposed to happen at the concert. And The part where they dance to "Dangerous, the girl is so dangerous..." It was an audition to TII...For the guys. I liked the 4th guy the best and he got in... :D

[youtube]ge-9PdSrKFg[/youtube]

Thankyou for sharing.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

MJ's sound is so beautifully powerful and magical, it gives the illusion that kinda helps those dancers out..

i really miss him.

It's cold without Michael ,it's like the world stops ,if only he will come back to fix this desaster :(

I appreciated their performance.

You see stuff like this and it just takes you back to the what could've been......*sigh*

:flowers:Thanks Shanna for the vid & Romi & mjmirror for the upload. It was fun to watch.

I wonder: Is the black (or brunette) haired she-dancer the choreographer you could see in This is it? It looks like her... anybody know?

wow..just i saw the video!!!
i miss Michael..i would like to see him dancing again:(

The one who talked about having to have it "oozing out of you"? :p Yes ;)

Interesting ;). Anybody know what age Stacy Walker is? I was just surprised to see her dance as I thought she had her dancing career finished a long time ago. Is it true she was a dancer on one of Michael's earlier tours?

That's got MJ's stamp all over it. It reeks of genius. Long live the king.

Interesting ;). Anybody know what age Stacy Walker is? I was just surprised to see her dance as I thought she had her dancing career finished a long time ago. Is it true she was a dancer on one of Michael's earlier tours?

She was on the HIStory tour- the one who had the long black hair. Stacy had the cigarette holder for the Smooth Criminal intro and was the girl for TWYMMF.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanky/3665941639/

Also she's a choreographer now :)

Why Can't They Just Release The Dangerous Rehearsal? :cry:

My thoughts exactly, though I wouldn't be surprised if they Milk This Is It for all its worth, with like an extra 5 "Extended limited editions" being released, Id certainly buy them!

Back