Was this part of the act?

analogue

Proud Member
Check out this performance of Beat It. During the part when Mike is suppost to break up that pretend fight it looks as though the fight turns real between two back up dancers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWhuWfZmG0

It's at 4:32

I think Michael is yelling ''HEY HEY BREAK IT UP!!'' i'm not 100% sure on that one though

So did things get a little nasty or was it part of the act?

they made it look real but I think it was all staged but it looked very realistic

That made me laugh for some reason lol. I think it was part of the act though. :yes:

EDIT: I love Michael's stage walk. :wub:

was this song performed without playback of his voice?
if it was - omg he's SO PERFECTLY!!!!! pitched live!!!!!!!!

this little "stunt" is very realistic, but it becomes clear that it's part of the act when the two starts to dance along right after. If they where up to a real fight they would not have settled like that! (*sigh* stupid men ;))

But still - I can't get over how good he sings live! Thats just.. soooo talented :yes:
:king: MJ The King of Pop :wub:

Thanks for clearing that up

and now that i actually think of it, if it wasn't part of the act Security would have showen up and removed the back up dancers

was this song performed without playback of his voice?
if it was - omg he's SO PERFECTLY!!!!! pitched live!!!!!!!!

this little "stunt" is very realistic, but it becomes clear that it's part of the act when the two starts to dance along right after. If they where up to a real fight they would not have settled like that! (*sigh* stupid men ;))

But still - I can't get over how good he sings live! Thats just.. soooo talented :yes:
:king: MJ The King of Pop :wub:
lol. not live :no:

I can watch the orig. beat it video foooorever!

Back