Was that Michael wearing the wolf mask for Thriller on the Dangerous tour?

analogue

Proud Member
On The HIStory Tour when Thriller was performed most fans know that the guy dancing around in the wolf mask is not really MJ. Proof of this is that MJ wore a V-neck t.shirt under the Thriller jacket and the other guy wore a white jumper under the Thriller jacket.

But the guy in the wolf mask so so freaking hyper! Did he drink a ton of energy drinks before he went on stage? He's so springy (Is that even a word? lol) and maybe he should have toned it down a little bit lol.

But was that MJ wearing the wolf mask on the Dangerous tour? I've heard some say that during Thriller when the fake coffin was covered with a blanked and the backing dancers were making all these hand movements to give MJ a little more time he would run backstage and quickly change into his Billie Jean outfit. If this was the case then MJ must have changed his clothes like lightning. Also the guy wearing the wolf mask on the dangerous tour (Whether it was MJ or someone else) don't seem as hyper as the guy who wore it on the HIStory tour. So maybe it was MJ or the guy on the DAngerous Tour did a better job than the guy on the HIStory tour

id love to see thriller in the bad tour. i see a girl has something in her sig where Michael rips the mask off. id LOVE to see that in full

Yes he was on the Dangerous tour I don't know about HIStory though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-9T9uyTSw8

Update #1 On this one IDK really if he is or isn't but the shirt is different it could have been a fast change or maybe he just needed to catch his breath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TGMtp-S1AU

Update #2 It is NOT MJ since right after Thriller Beat It started and he had to get ready for the cherry picker ride

Last edited:
It can't be Michael in Dangerous Tour because Billie Jean starts right after Thriller ends. Michael is in full Billie Jean outfit.

Nah. It's not. The way that dude moves is unmatchable. Where as wolf guy sucks.

When MJ appered for Beat It on the cherry picker after Working Day And Night that was much more impressive

Nah. It's not. The way that dude moves is unmatchable. Where as wolf guy sucks.

I laughed at the wolf guy comment lol :p pretty sure I got a weird stare from my cat :p

I dont think it was Michael in the mask on the dangerous tours either.Could u blame him though with all the energy they tours had.It didnt take anything away from the first half performance either.

what i remember it was NOT MJ on the HIStory-tour

The guy with wolf mask on the Dangerous Tour has shorter pants than MJ.

No he used a stand in for an illusion a diversion so he could appear up in crane :)

Definitely NOT MJ in the wolf mask......I base my opinion merely on the fact that he does not MOVE like MJ, all his movements are forced.

Dont think it was but it definetly isnt in history cos when u see michael go down u c another set of hands coming up lol which couldnt have been Michael cos the hands r too wide which would mean he would have to have had really wide shoulders.In the dangerous one though it doesnt do this cos when they change he gets covered and something I noticed as well is the t-shirts r slightly different from each other and it would make more sense for Michael to take that short break.

I have always thought about that when I watched the Thriller performances ... he does seem a little bit too hyper for me lol jumping around all over the stage and such... plus the movements didn't exactly match the way the real Michael would have done them :cheeky:

Back