Was MJ late on his concerts?

I hope he started on time, and not be like Madonna who made her fans wait 2 hours! They started to boo her when she came out LOL thought that was funny hahaha

I hope he started on time, and not be like Madonna who made her fans wait 2 hours! They started to boo her when she came out LOL thought that was funny hahaha

I reckon there would have been a massive build up, then he would appear on stage, out of nowhere (sum kind of special effect) and probably stood there about 20 mins whilst we all went crrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy lol

special guests would have kept us entertained...but who knows who they would have been in the end

Of course he sometimes made us wait and be late, that was Michael's style with everything. :rofl:

The one time I saw him, we only waited for three hours. :rofl: He wasn't actually badly late I think, but once the show began, it was HIStory.

3 hrs is insane... id even start to get pissed by then...

-Dal

well all the times ive seen him live he was on time ish.. well, there wud b a slight build up with theatrical music gettin the crowd ready and there he wud be dancin his little legs off for us.. happy days :cheeky: hee hee

it's all a part of the spectacle of concerts...some people bitch about anything... I too would wait a century to see him :(

Michael was always late. LOL.

He was like 3 hours late for the press conference in London alone. Bloody hell I rushed home for nothing. lol.

It's a celebrity thing, it's good to be late. :)

sigh. The conferance :cry: I waited for ages for that :lol: was so exciting! then finally he came on!! aahhhh god I cried so much. I was so happy and overwhelmed. He looked so happy! I was screaaaaming at my tv. I couldnt believe he was on liiiive!

:cry:

I've just had an incredibly random thought LOL

I could just imagine Michael sat there in the audience with something on so nobody knew it was him and then after hearing everybody around him going "Where is he? What's going on?" He just says "Oh, is it me?" :D I have no idea where that come from. :lol:

Was Michael ever on time for anything? He even made his friends wait when they were going somewhere. Steve Harvey said he had to wait over an hour for Michael to get ready before they went to church one time. That was his way. :)

Was Michael ever on time for anything? He even made his friends wait when they were going somewhere. Steve Harvey said he had to wait over an hour for Michael to get ready before they went to church one time. That was his way. :)

Fashionably late ;)

he was ok for concerts...................usually on stage by 8:15-8:30. think he was late for everything else but for going onstage................he was good!!!! well when i saw him it was as scheduled anyway

i was at the stadium in belgium waiting for the show, i was allready waiting more then 30 hours, lmao.
And mike?
He didn,t show up!
he canceled the show........

we had to wait 3 more days....

so i know what it is to wait for mister michael jackson, HAHAHAHA.

now i have to wait till i die to meet him again....sigh

sigh. The conferance :cry: I waited for ages for that :lol: was so exciting! then finally he came on!! aahhhh god I cried so much. I was so happy and overwhelmed. He looked so happy! I was screaaaaming at my tv. I couldnt believe he was on liiiive!

:cry:

Same here :cry:

I remember my little boy had a friend round from school to play that day and I wouldn't let them play the wii as I was waiting for Michael to come on the tv :lmao:

I don't remember him being late for his HIStory concert at Wembley stadium when I saw him.

To be honest, i don't think it fair to keep people waiting, I mean its ok if its like 30 mins or something but 3 hours! Alot of people want to get home, especially if they have children. If any of us went to work 3 hours late we would probs get the sack, so why should celebs be late? I rember when I went to see Madonna last year at wembley and because she was late the tubes were all shut, there was no taxis and the buses were out of service and this left thousands of people stranded, luckly after 4 hours we managed to get a lift, but if we didn't it would have been a waste of money booking a hotel for the night. She did get a fined though because at wembley you have to finish concerts at a certain time because of it being a residental area. As for Michael I can't see him being to late to be honest, because he cares and repects all of his fans.

i was at the stadium in belgium waiting for the show, i was allready waiting more then 30 hours, lmao.
And mike?
He didn,t show up!
he canceled the show........

we had to wait 3 more days....

so i know what it is to wait for mister michael jackson, HAHAHAHA.

now i have to wait till i die to meet him again....sigh

Was it history tour? I read he was in Europe and was going to do a show the day princess Diana died. They were friends and when he heard about her death he coudn´t perform and cancelled the show.

With the o2 timing on concerts is pretty strict due to the tube times. The last tube back from the o2 is 00:16 and its a nightmare getting out of the place after a show finishes so the absolute latest it could have finished was 11.30. So MJ would have probably been told to not keep the fans waiting too long or they wont be able to get back home.

wah wah
I would sleep outside in a sleeping bag at the concert and wait until the next night to see him :yes: (and I'm not even joking!!)

Back