Was Michael married at the time of his passing?

I don't understand. Do you mean that he wasn't officially divorced from Debbie Rowe? Or he was secretly married to someone else that fans weren't aware of? I haven't heard anything about him being married when he passed away.

Re: Was Michael married at the time of his passing?
Have you heard anything about that?

No.

Are you really sure? I heard it could have been possible to be divorced at the moment of his passing.

What exactly is your question? Was he married? Or what the legal status is of someone who's spouses passes away?

^^^It would render them a widow/widower, not a divorcee. And if you're divorced at the time of passing- you're still divorced, not widowed.

All indications point to a twice divorced man.

I don't understand. Do you mean that he wasn't officially divorced from Debbie Rowe? Or he was secretly married to someone else that fans weren't aware of? I haven't heard anything about him being married when he passed away.

Yes, I mean was he secretly married. I heard it could be possible to divorce in death if both makes an agreement like that and I just asked is it really possible to do so.

Yes, I mean was he secretly married. I heard it could be possible to divorce in death if both makes an agreement like that and I just asked is it really possible to do so.

Are you talking about common law marriage?
Or are you talking about initiating divorce proceedings when one partner has vanished without trace? That's another story entirely.

If two people are married (secretly or not, doesn't matter) and one party passes away- DEATH of one spouse will automatically render you widowed if you have been married at the time of death.

Back