Was Michael Jackson a vegan?

rockstar

Proud Member
hi :waving: i know this story article is from last year but it was good article :yes:

but in that picture of him with that deer what is that deer name? just asking :)

Was Michael Jackson a vegan?

michael-animal2a.jpg

Perhaps this could be one of the questions we will receive answers to in the weeks ahead. There is some evidence floating around indicating that Jackson indeed may have been a "strict vegetarian," which could lead one to infer that he was actually a vegan.

• "Associates also say he adheres to a strict vegetarian diet and works out with a personal trainer." -BusinessMirror
  • "He also was a strict vegetarian." -LATimes
  • "Jackson was a vegetarian..." -About
He has also been featured on Happy Cow's list of famous vegetarians. Although Jackson may have followed a vegan diet and likey considered himself an "animal lover," did he really live a life of non-exploitation?
Michael had been criticized by PETA for keeping exotic animals as pets, keeping animals in unacceptable conditions at the Neverland Ranch, and planning to use animals in his live shows.
So was Michael Jackson a vegan? Maybe by diet, but certainly not through adherence to a compassionate lifestyle. It's definitely possible that Jackson had yet to make all the connections clear in his mind about the use of animals in all aspects of life, but he probably would have chosen to defend animals to the best of his abilities considering the compassion he showed for those around him.

here is link:http://www.examiner.com/vegan-in-philadelphia/was-michael-jackson-a-vegan

Michael Jackson a strict vegetarian? KFC will say different lol

exactly lol he hadnt been a veggie for donkeys years let alone ever a vegan

Last edited:
He was strick at one time but he had to start eating fish and chicken for protein. he was a what we call a "health nut". this is another reason his death hurt so much. He should have not be dead at no 50.

MJ is nut :giggle:

so what is name of MJ pet deer? anyone know cause i'm having hard time

Last edited:
KFC for breakfast, lunch and dinner!? hahaha

He REALLY liked KFC didnt he.......wow.

I heard he was a vegan once but it seems KFC was too strong of a temptation :lol:

I just L.O.V.E. KFC chicken but sadly I haven't had it over 3 years. Mainly because the KFC in my town and the one in the town closest to my town have both been permently closed up. :sad: But I just L.O.V.E. how Michael ate KFC chicken for breakfast, lunch, and dinner sounds just like me in a way. :lol: I am always eating chicken. :lol:

Britain must be KFC mad then, we're never far from a KFC here! I have three in my town alone lol! Whenever I eat it I always think of Michael!

That's truly tragic. =(

I'm craving some right now. Too bad I can't have it. =(

Tragic? Far from it...that person can buy chicken in the supermarket if he wants. I'm sorry, and i'm definitely a hypocrit like MANY other people. but KFC really is one of the worst, worst in the ways they treat animals. I thought this was well known for a while now. Of course we'll never know for sure how other animal farms treat their animals before slaughter. But from KFC it's known that they put the chickens in ridiculously small cages and all cram them together basically....

I've tried to become vegetarian, but i simply started craving meat too much, it became a punishment not to eat meat, and surely i don't want life to be like that. But i won't visit KFC incredibly often...i have the knowledge of them not being so good to animals before slaughter, i rather not support it. Again...we''ll never know how any animal is treated, we never know for sure if the meat we are eating comes from a animal who had a good life until the day it got well...slaughtered.

The stuff from PETA is laughable, animals in horrible conditions in Neverland? Sigh.....the caretaker of the animals got pissed off as hell about that too, i remember reading about it.

I love KFC or Popeye's and OMG the biscuits! But only occasionally because the sodium content alone would kill me if I went there all the time. I could never be a vegan. Couldn't live without chicken (mostly roasted), eggs and occasional beef. If I have a craving for fried chicken I just lightly bread some chicken and bake it.

Tragic? Far from it...that person can buy chicken in the supermarket if he wants. I'm sorry, and i'm definitely a hypocrit like MANY other people. but KFC really is one of the worst, worst in the ways they treat animals. I thought this was well known for a while now. Of course we'll never know for sure how other animal farms treat their animals before slaughter. But from KFC it's known that they put the chickens in ridiculously small cages and all cram them together basically....

I've tried to become vegetarian, but i simply started craving meat too much, it became a punishment not to eat meat, and surely i don't want life to be like that. But i won't visit KFC incredibly often...i have the knowledge of them not being so good to animals before slaughter, i rather not support it. Again...we''ll never know how any animal is treated, we never know for sure if the meat we are eating comes from a animal who had a good life until the day it got well...slaughtered.

The stuff from PETA is laughable, animals in horrible conditions in Neverland? Sigh.....the caretaker of the animals got pissed off as hell about that too, i remember reading about it.

I obviously said it in jest. Relax.

Although, point taken, there's better ways to kill a chicken than by boiling it alive, or whatever the rumours said the KFC people were doing. Still, c'est la vie. I love KFC.

Vegetables, Chicken, Turkey, Tuna/Fish, Not a big fan of Red Meat (s)...(c) 2009

As Always

:angel:

He was a vegetarian for a little while. Then he stopped. I guess KFC got the better of him hey HAHAHA! But seriously overall, no he wasn't a vegetarian.

I love KFC too!!!
For breakfast, lunch and dinner!

MichaelJackson.jpg

Back