Was Michael Ever On with Johnny Carson??

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I know Jackson 5 were on Tonight Show with Johnny Carson- but I just want to see just Michael- if he was on. Was Michael Jackson only, on Johnny Carson???

Last edited:
Re: Was Michael Ever On Carson??

I really don't know if he ever was. Would be great if he was. But you reminded me of this really strange funny dream I remember having years ago. Where Michael from the Thriller era was on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. And Michael and Johnny did this comedy act together. And they did one of those dance challenges things. To see who the better dancer is. I really don't remember much more of that dream. But I think Bubbles was also in that dream. And for some reason Johnny was scared to death of Bubbles.

I really don't know if he ever was. Would be great if he was. But you reminded me of this really strange funny dream I remember having years ago. Where Michael from the Thriller era was on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. And Michael and Johnny did this comedy act together. And they did one of those dance challenges things. To see who the better dancer is. I really don't remember much more of that dream. But I think Bubbles was also in that dream. And for some reason Johnny was scared to death of Bubbles.

oh wow that was a funny dream! And if I can say, I have seen enough of Tonight Show to know that the animals that were brought out, had either somehow hurt Johnny and or made a mess on his desk, and even on his tie. lol. so it would not shock me that Johnny, even in your dream, would be scared of the chimp.

No Michael was never on Carson BUT he did interview Michael for TRL back in 2001 when Invincibale was realeased. It was at the Virgin Mega Store and he was doing a record signing and times square was shut down and TRL was fliming Right across the street. It was amazing!! I have it on tape.

No Michael was never on Carson BUT he did interview Michael for TRL back in 2001 when Invincibale was realeased. It was at the Virgin Mega Store and he was doing a record signing and times square was shut down and TRL was fliming Right across the street. It was amazing!! I have it on tape.

I have all of that on tape as well. It really was amazing. I just wish I could of been there. Especially since I live only just a few hours away from New York City.

who's Carson? sorry for my ignorance

Johnny Carson was the host of this late night talk show in America called The Tonight Show. That aired on NBC tv from 1962-1992. He was a really funny at some of the stuff he used to do on the show. Especially when he had animals come on his show. Or when he played this turbaned psychic called Carnac the Magnificent. He did a lot of funny stuff on his show over the 30 years he did that show.

I thought that was Carson Daly or Daily not sure. I saw a clip of Michael and David Letterman once, but the clips I've seen with Jonny Carson were with the J5 or the Jacksons. Thank goodness for youtube.

I thought that was Carson Daly or Daily not sure. I saw a clip of Michael and David Letterman once, but the clips I've seen with Jonny Carson were with the J5 or the Jacksons. Thank goodness for youtube.

yeah it was carson daily. lol i though that who who guys ment lol oops. lol oh well my mistake lol there where so many other names thrown around i got confused lol sorry lol

Yeah that was Carson Daly I Think the OP was talking about Johnny Carson. :punk: I miss JC...

Letterman was on their variety show.. Its funny cause David used to be a Weatherman for our CBS channel (wish tv) here in Indianapolis, I wonder if Michael ever saw him broadcast the weather lol. Im guessing not...

Someone asked who is Carson? Yikes! I really am old, lol.

OMG I did not think of Carson Daly when I read the title of this thread - I thought of the one and only Johnny Carson.

Yes Michael with The Jackson's did do tHE Johnny Carson Show..Michael did not go on ALONE though !!!:scratch:

They appeared 4 times but twice Johnny wasen't the host..:clapping::punk:

Just to let you know...if you check out the Legacy Room in the FAQ's you will see more information
about when he was on it....:cheeky::wub::agree:

Keep Michael-ing..:wub::agree:

Last edited:
Back