Was it him?

Rhilo

Proud Member
Okaaaaaay, I might be a little crazy here, but does anyone know if this Twitter account was really Mike's?

http://twitter.com/#!/MJJackson1958

For
Poor spelling - check!
Last tweet was on June 24th, 2009 :(
Catherine Gross is a follower

Against
Corny intro
Some corny infantile tweets
Profile pic - not sure if that would have been Mike's choice

No tomatoes please. I'm leaning towards No, and just looking for confirmation.

No,probably not.Michael more than likely knew how to spell Married.I also don't think Michael would be so public.

It says his last tweet was on the 25th of June, so I'm guessing whoever was behind the fake account realised it was redundant after he passed and didn't bother to post

^^^:lol:

No, I think the bodyguards said he was never on a socail networking site like facebook, twitter, etc.

I remember reading somewhere that he did have a Facebook account but not with his real name, one of his bodyguards names I think or something like that and he did not have a twitter account. he also was a member here, or the senior staff have told us, which i think is pretty cool!

That is not his Twitter. Michael Jackson was very intelligent in English, he wrote poems and would be able to spell very well.

LOL Michael is known for being a bad speller but its very obvious to me its not his twitter
just by reading the tweets. It was all quotes from tabloid stories that were being posted
at that time and I doubt very much he would be turning a home he was renting in london
for less than a year into neverland ... That too was a Tabloid story ..

Spell check works wonders,Doesn't it ? I know that Michael was a somewhat bad speller but hey, You get his drift. And I believe that it was possible that He was on some sites,Even The old Sony MJ site and MJJSOURCE but not under his own name(So I've been told) But don't yall get a Strange vibe when he does post on the board or he responds to your post ? I wish he was still here Posting.Any one has His Heaven Phone Number ?

Okaaaaaay, I might be a little crazy here, but does anyone know if this Twitter account was really Mike's?

http://twitter.com/#!/MJJackson1958

For
Poor spelling - check!
Last tweet was on June 24th, 2009 :(
Catherine Gross is a follower

Against
Corny intro
Some corny infantile tweets
Profile pic - not sure if that would have been Mike's choice

No tomatoes please. I'm leaning towards No, and just looking for confirmation.
Obviously, no.

When did Karen Faye start her twitter account? I thought it was after Michael passed away. This account is following her.

BTW, that account is also following Liz Taylor. Isn't it weird to read her tweets now?

Back