Want to see Michael again next year but dont have te money right now!

L.T.D

Proud Member
I realise these concerts were made due to high demand for the concerts this year, but I would love togo again but the tickets are on sale now and I cannot afford to buy more after buying 2 yesterday.

Anyone else feel like this? Perhaps I could buy some on ebay nearer to the time.

I have the same problem but I can't do this since we can't purchase more than 4 tickets per credit card :(

I simply do not have the money right now to go next year as well.

Perhaps they are doing it now to make sure that mostly the people who havent been able to get tickets yet can go.

Yeah I know what you mean.

I would much rather see him in January 2010 now, because I feel like he might perform better during those dates. I might sell my tickets and buy another pair :/

Yeah I know what you mean.

I would much rather see him in January 2010 now, because I feel like he might perform better during those dates. I might sell my tickets and buy another pair :/

Why do you feel like he will perform better then?

I think he will perform best, about 8 or 9 dates into it. Funnily enough im going to the 11th show lol

By that time he might have a bit of strain on his voice from the first 30 shows months before. Where as now, his voice has been rested for years and years.

I'm sure there will be tickets still available for the 2010 dates towards the end of the year.

I want to see Michael all 45 shows and don't have the money for that ;)

I dont think you can say he will perform better at any part of the tour it entirely depends on the audience and their reactions.

Back