Want to join the News Staff at MJJC?

Dorothy_Marie

Proud Member
Would you like to join the staff at MJJC? We are looking for a few good men and women to join the news department. To become an active staff member for the news department we are asking that you have the following in order to qualify:

1. Have been a member for at least 6 months.
2. Have more than 700 posts.
3.Is of the age of 17 years old.
4. Have no warnings.
5. Can dedicate time for 5 hours or more a week in the forum.
6. Can have fun!

These will be your duties once you have been approved of your application:

1.Be responsible for news threads of any day of the week that you are assigned to.
2. Writing Enews articles.
3. Writing exclusive articles.
4. Conduct interviews with members, collegues, and anyone else that you are assigned to interview.

For serious inquires we suggest you email us at : mjjcapplications@yahoo.com .
We will then send you a series of questions to ask about your ability to conduct the duty of a News Staff Member. The deadline to turn in an application is July 7, 2008.
Thank you for time.

Sincerely,
Dorothy_Marie

***Update*** If you are a former MJNO member or any other forum that has been closed recently and are interested but don't yet have the qualifications on MJJC, please still apply and we will consider your application!***********

Last edited:
huntxu3.jpg

Bumpity bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you give me the application and waste my time writing it out when I have less then 1000 posts? :unsure:

Yeah id definately say 1000 posts is far too much. Some good members here have been joined 4 years and only have a couple of hundred posts:lol:

is that the same as what i m doing otherwise i d love to jump in
since there s not much to find on the places i have to check (german dutch news its all the same these days no new tv shows or important things to report in our countries so far cry so i can use something else to do along with this)

Bump up! Come on where's our member's hiding? I've noticed alot of people are concerned they won't know where to look or where to go to find the news but don't fret - for the daily news thread we have a few sights that have all the info already for ya and all you do is copy and paste :yes: You put a cool spin on articles for the main site too - it's fun :)

It's a rewarding part of the team cuz you are giving good info to all the fans :yes:

Last edited:
hmmm...The email got bounced back. That may be the reason not many people have applied.

Wes can you tell me what kind of message you got when you try to send it? I will just pm you the application how about that?

If you are having trouble with the email that is provided please let me know by pming and I will gladly pm you the application. Thank you. :)

:doh::*****: I just realized what was wrong with the email address I provided. I forgot to put the C in MJJC. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am fixing that right now. :smilerolleyes:

I've sent a reply. I had to reply via 2 PMs as I was limited to 700 letters for each PM sent

Last edited:
I've sent a reply. I had to reply via 2 PMs as I was limited to 700 letters for each PM sent

LOL yea I noticed that. Thank you for your reply and you should get an answer in 1 to 2 days depending on when the administration views your application. :)

*BUMP*

come on y'all being on the news staff is awesome fun!!! :kickass2:

I love doing my Monday news thread ...... (when I remember that is :blush: :unsure:)

:giggle:

Back