Want to become staff on MJJC? Read on...

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
Hi guys,

To keep MJJC being the best it can be we are looking for two new moderators. To be considered for the post you will need to be living in Australia or similar time zones as we are looking to fill a moderating gap we currently have at certain times of the day.

You will ideally need to be able to volunteer a minimum of five hours a week to moderating the forums. You must also have a clean slate with MJJC meaning no previous bannings or infractions.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be considered please PM me. :)

Good luck!

Good luck to anyone who takes on this difficult and sometimes unpopular job.

I would love to be a mod here at MJJC...:)....its just to bad I am not from Australia...:(....However..if you need a mod from my time zone..East coast USA..I would be more than glad to volunteer..:)

Has it been decided yet? I sent a PM a couple of days ago and I have heard nothing.

Guys, this is now opened up to any time zone, so feel free to send me your applications. If you could briefly let me know why you would like to be on staff and what makes you think you should be bought on please. :) Same rules as above apply as well.

I would like to volunteer.I have been a staff before and will be willing to help out. I shall pm you.

Anymore for anymore? Applications are closing soon so if you're interested drop me a PM in the next day or so. :)

Would just like to know if anyone could update us on the staff applications. When will we find out if we made it or not? Thank you in advance.

Is it too late to apply? I've had on infraction, back in 2008...

Applications are now closed. Senior staff are in the process of looking through them now, and successful candidates will be announced here when positions are filled.

Back