Wade Robson ET Interview Video on the Private Side of Michael Jackson

Thanks for sharing this. I adore Wade. Such a creative genius. I love that he and Michael knew each other, they're both so brilliant and endlessly talented. No doubt Wade learned a hell of a lot from Mike.

has the footage of michael singing at his mum's birthday been uploaded yet???

Wonderful words. He seems like a very talented and sincere guy. Bless him to have been able to work with Michael.

God, I remember doing the song 'I Feel Pretty,' from West Side for my audition to AMDA. I love the musical and would have loved to talk to Michael about it, the choreography, the music, the story behind it, the cultural aspect of it...*sighs* I really hope there's a heaven.

Thanks for sharing this though.

Thank you for the link. I love listening to people talking about MJ who really knew him - there's always so much respect there.

Does anyone know if we get ET on satellite in the UK, please? Those clips at the end are VERY tantalising!

Angie
x

Yay for Wade, fellow Aussie! (Well... I'm actually Polish and only been 'Aussie' for the last 6 years, but you know what that's like - when something's good you own up to it:cheeky:)
He's very talented, and he 'performed' brilliantly on the stand at Michael's trial, will always be fond of him for that

Have a look at this, ignore the dancers, just look at Wade...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npFNjyL6rdI

Wow...eh?:clapping:

Back