*** VOTE *** TII Teen Choice Movie Nomination

Re: TII Teen Choice Movie Nomination

so a non dancer in the fey movie is competing with a dancer in TII...well..i guess they gotta make up five nominees, one way or the other. but i don't think it's a respectful nomination for Michael. i think it's the 'it's cool to do it now' factor.

so a non dancer in the fey movie is competing with a dancer in TII...well..i guess they gotta make up five nominees, one way or the other. but i don't think it's a respectful nomination for Michael. i think it's the 'it's cool to do it now' factor.

They were damned if they did and damned if they didn't. It's just that there's no competition for Michael LOL! :cheeky:

Yessss!!!!!
VOTE..VOTE..VOTE...AND VOTE!!

Last edited:

I agree. That's how the teen choice awards are. As far as I know, Michael has never been up for a teen choice award...until now of course.

I will vote anyway because it is Michael but it's kind of a "step down" compared to the many other awards he receives. The teen choice awards are directed more towards the mainstream acts of today and the results are generally fixed. Our votes don't even count.

They either fixed Michael up for getting this award simply because they want this to be their way of "honoring" him or they have chosen to give it to Cyrus. The other nominees I are probably randomly picked from a hat.

They were damned if they did and damned if they didn't. It's just that there's no competition for Michael LOL! :cheeky:

yeah...and i guess MJ would be glad to accept it..i guess..
i'm not him..but, i am not hard up for awards for Michael, speaking as a fan. the rest of the world has to do a hell of a lot of catching up before tying with MJ's accolades. especially, since his are all WARRANTED, and numerous, at the same time. so if they're thinking it's cool to do it...hey..it's not needed. but hey...i'm not here to rain on peoples' parade. but MJ is an award entity unto himself, forever. so..they can give it or they can refuse to give it..lol..so what..lol

If that no talent wannabe Miley beats out MJ, it will be a huge crime.

This Is It is a masterpiece and will be forever treasured by everyone in the world and to see it being reduced to simply a "Teen Choice Award" just doesn't sit well with me

lol there's no way i'm gonna vote MJ for this mess...this award means nothing and he deserves more prestigious recognition then beating mily cirus or tina fay...

Just shows the teens of today have their heads full of sh*t that they think the other four movies actually compare to a pure dance film where he did it because he wanted to, not because he had been forced to. Betty White, Sandra Bullock and Robert Downey Jr is cool but the rest - as we say, don't give up your day job.

Here's what gets me: you were laughed at all those years ago if you were a dancer (particularly a guy - oh he must be gay!) but now it's cool to dance in a movie, be a vampire (real vampires are rolling in pools of blood laughing uncontrollably) or having an end-of-the-world film (because when was the last time you spoke to a Mayan who said the world would end in 2012 - last week, half an hour ago???). You know what I'm on about?

And teens voting MJ, the one they all said was a massive definite pedo and his music sucked but only now realising he actually had talent and could actually outdo most other 'pop' singers on the market who did it all for money, not for love of it? Give me a f*cking break - honestly. F*ck me.

If MJ cared about money he'd be out there touring earlier, not recieving fake-ass awards. Sorry but it has to be said.

Um, ok then! Seeing as Michael is actually a dancer this defeats the point really doesn't it. Plus its teens, so they'll be voting for Miley Cyrus!

oh hell no, if miley cyrus wins this over MJ, im going to throw something at the tv

Excuuuuuuuuseeee meeeee.....
I'M a teenager, and I know I don't speak for ALL teens, but don't categorize all the people in that age group for being against MJ and not having a good taste in music/entertainment! Ouch!! Comon', what's wrong with voting for him in this? Hey, it's one more award for Michael...good enough for me! =)

Just shows the teens of today have their heads full of sh*t that they think the other four movies actually compare to a pure dance film where he did it because he wanted to, not because he had been forced to. Betty White, Sandra Bullock and Robert Downey Jr is cool but the rest - as we say, don't give up your day job.

Here's what gets me: you were laughed at all those years ago if you were a dancer (particularly a guy - oh he must be gay!) but now it's cool to dance in a movie, be a vampire (real vampires are rolling in pools of blood laughing uncontrollably) or having an end-of-the-world film (because when was the last time you spoke to a Mayan who said the world would end in 2012 - last week, half an hour ago???). You know what I'm on about?

And teens voting MJ, the one they all said was a massive definite pedo and his music sucked but only now realising he actually had talent and could actually outdo most other 'pop' singers on the market who did it all for money, not for love of it? Give me a f*cking break - honestly. F*ck me.

If MJ cared about money he'd be out there touring earlier, not recieving fake-ass awards. Sorry but it has to be said.

Amen Sister!! couldnt have said it better myself! I just tried to vote but Im too old lol it wont let me. i dont care anyways. f**K the Teen Choice. I may or may not watch it out of bordem but i dout it. the vampire thing btw dont even get me started! all i can say is F**K Twlight! sorry to anyone here who likes it but its getting on my last nerve!

people, i totally agree that its pretty much an insult being compared to all the other nominees but WE NEED TO SHOW THE TEENS WHO THE KING IS.
we can carry out his legacy and make sure the next generation pays attention to the king
PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE
lets make sure the next generation know our sweet mj as the master who cannot be compared to another!!!
i shall be voting every day
L.O.V.E

people, i totally agree that its pretty much an insult being compared to all the other nominees but WE NEED TO SHOW THE TEENS WHO THE KING IS.
we can carry out his legacy and make sure the next generation pays attention to the king
PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE
lets make sure the next generation know our sweet mj as the master who cannot be compared to another!!!
i shall be voting every day
L.O.V.E

Excuuuuuuuuseeee meeeee.....
I'M a teenager, and I know I don't speak for ALL teens, but don't categorize all the people in that age group for being against MJ and not having a good taste in music/entertainment! Ouch!! Comon', what's wrong with voting for him in this? Hey, it's one more award for Michael...good enough for me! =)

agree hun! if there are people trying to acknowlegde and honour mj then why is everyone being so pessimistic?? if teenagers love mj then good for them and if they don't then its our job to to educate them.
i'm 18 and i believe we must not let mj die just because some people weren't lucky enough to experience him as well.
the last time mj did anything official most of these teenagers were 5 to 10 years old. its not their fault. instead of grumbling we should do something and raise awareness about mj.
LONG LIVE THE KING!

agree hun! if there are people trying to acknowlegde and honour mj then why is everyone being so pessimistic?? if teenagers love mj then good for them and if they don't then its our job to to educate them.
i'm 18 and i believe we must not let mj die just because some people weren't lucky enough to experience him as well.
the last time mj did anything official most of these teenagers were 5 to 10 years old. its not their fault. instead of grumbling we should do something and raise awareness about mj.
LONG LIVE THE KING!

I agree with this! I would vote, but I guess we can't if we're not teens, LOL.

Back