Vote on youtube

asandra

Proud Member
Hello, sweethearts!

There are only almost 2 days left on this conquest, maybe not very important, but on a main source of information for many of us. :dancin:

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Top_YouTube_Musician/2010/04

In the last few days Michael went on 1st or 2nd position thanks to many gathered efforts. So help us all to win without risk and to give his the place he deserves, and this is NO. 1, of course!

Let's come here once again!
:clapping:

Thanks you for your feed-back.
We have now only 23 hours left, Michael is leading with a small advantage. :timer:

The point is that on this kind of sites, faxo, it is possible to vote every 20 minutes. After I am human and the vote, you may keep the tab opened and after 20 min, just refresh the page. It would be easier than opening it again.

Hugs and see you there! :dancin:

Voted! But we need more votes for Michael! Please keep voting every 20 minutes... 22 hours left!!!

Voted.

Never heard of Charice.. or over half of the others. :scratch:

:dancin:Happy to tell you that Michael have won this conquest too:

CONTEST IS CLOSED. THE WINNER IS @michaeljackson WITH 15552 VOTES

I want to thank you all my (yet) unknown friends, hope to see you and know better in days to come.
And for the rest of the challengers, this was my message: :smilerolleyes:

The last vote, the last 20 minutes, and THAT'S ALL...
Being objective is not the main idea in here, but don't you see what real L.O.V.E. means? It moves us on every site and every conquest, and it is beyond time and nations, ties strong friendship and makes us forgive any unfair comment.
God bless you all and LOVE YOU MORE!
:wub:

:cheers: :clapping: :dancin: :angel: :punk: :wub: :dancin: :clapping: :cheers:
tumblr_l1q689mdP01qbz69po1_500.jpg

Michael Jackson winner with 15552 VOTES.
:wild: :clapping: :tease: :tease: :agree: :wub: :yes: :angel: :cheers: :wild:
Michael Jackson #1 Artist - Musician

Back