<<< VOTE for This Is It! >>>

Great to see Michael being the first in every positive subject. However I'm totally against this movie. :(

I guess we lost out on that one...

New Moon won.

Sorry, can't vote. Totally against this movie. I will not cosign nothing dealing with sony.

I Co-Sign with you; I will not support SONY, AEG or Any of these Business Deals these FAKE EXECUTORS are making. Its like now they want to throw it in our faces "THIS IS IT" Michael is Dead; Michael death has been ruled a HOMICIDE he was Murdered why would any True Fan of Michael Jackson have anything to do with SONY, AEG or THIS IS IT; all this caused Michael his Life and all Michael Fans want forget it. They are marketing Michael Jackson now like he never lived like he is some Cartoon Character they are brainwashing people with all this memorablia, I understand now why right after Michael's death Katherine Jackson said she was "concern about all this Memorablia sales". I realize now what they are doing they are really mocking killing Michael with no remorse because they believe Michael Fans are allowing them to get away with Murder, well this Fan will not and there are many more who want say it but they will not support this atrosity either.

If that is really the case MJ#1WhoIsIt, then how come Katherine Jackson herself approved of this films release???

Just go and see the movie and honour the man we love. May we cherish his memory forever. I think we need to let it go now... We love you MJ xx

It's more important that the 'This Is It' documentary is a success than it is to continue some misguided crusade against Sony/AEG or the estate.

Go and see this in the cinema - The Estate have approved this film
Also, whether you like it or not Sony will have a large part in continuing MJs legacy into the future so you better get used to it.

Why?

Why not send the ticket money to the kids, why give Sony I dime. I will not give them a dime of my money. F Sony I send the money to the kids. Then buy it bootleg.

It's more important that the 'This Is It' documentary is a success than it is to continue some misguided crusade against Sony/AEG or the estate.

Go and see this in the cinema - The Estate have approved this film
Also, whether you like it or not Sony will have a large part in continuing MJs legacy into the future so you better get used to it.

Last edited:
Why?

Why not send the ticket money to the kids, why give Sony I dime. I will not give them a dime of my money. F Sony I send the money to the kids. Then buy it bootleg.

You realize Michael wasn't the only person involved with This Is It right?

I will have nothing to do with this movie.
It makes me sick to know that Sony will profit from it. Sony, AEG, none of them should be making one red cent off of Michael or his name. All fans should boycott this movie until we get some satisfactory answers about his death and the weeks and days leading up to it. We really need to let them know we won't just sit back and let them get away with what they have done. We are the biggest fan base in the world! We could make some noise by hitting them in the money machine! Boycott the movie and demand answers! I email 6 or 7 news outlets everyday about the murder cover up of Michael.

I will have nothing to do with this movie.
It makes me sick to know that Sony will profit from it. Sony, AEG, none of them should be making one red cent off of Michael or his name. All fans should boycott this movie until we get some satisfactory answers about his death and the weeks and days leading up to it. We really need to let them know we won't just sit back and let them get away with what they have done. We are the biggest fan base in the world! We could make some noise by hitting them in the money machine! Boycott the movie and demand answers! I email 6 or 7 news outlets everyday about the murder cover up of Michael.

So, you'll refuse to fill the paychecks of the good people involved to spite a company?

Back