Vote For MJ - Hollywood's Wildest Werewolf

Oh Taylor Lauter isn't weird! I thought the Harry Potter werewolf was freakier than that.

Only MJ was the weirdest & coolest ever! ARE YOU KIDDING?

they had it right when they picked Benicio Del Torro for twenty ten..lol

but i voted for Thriller :)

i don't think MJ ever lost his relevancy. he's always getting votes..and the only other one is the flavor of the moment. that's always the case.

An African American Dancing Thriller Werewolf... THE BEST, EVER!!!!!!

Well, this one I wouldn't mind Michael lose... :lol:

Sorry Mike...

You were a great werewolf...really....but you don't need to win this...
Besides, you make a cuter person anyway... :wub:

Well, this one I wouldn't mind Michael lose... :lol:

Sorry Mike...

You were a great werewolf...really....but you don't need to win this...
Besides, you make a cuter person anyway... :wub:

Ok... your siggy just SLAYED me, who could imagine that beautiful face as a werewolf?

That's why he should win the weirdest!

me too, haha!
but show me one kid who wasn't scared by Thriller video in 80s or 90s :lol:

I voted :D

I was a tweenie and it scared the living daylights out of me when I saw it the first time.

I loved it, but I was scared sh*tless at the same time. Nobody could show me that picture of MJ with the yellow contacts, TO THIS DAY.

voted!

Michael just needs about 4,000 votes to catch up. That's not hard, because he has tens of thousans of fangirls who will do anything for him.

C'mon & let's keep voting!!!!! Michael's winning!!!

WOOT WOOT!

I resepct the Twi-hards, but they just came on the scene, there ain't nothing weird about a cute boy who turns into a werewolf.

Now a cute boy who turns into a werewolf with dancing zombies which created the short film masterpiece of Thriller?

michael jackson wins hands down , back in the eighties he scared me sh'''tless, and those yellow contacs looked so real back then. it was all so unexpected when i first saw it i ran from the tele. really cool. he definitely was the wildest.

Even though I think Michael's werewolf couldn't win in an arm wrestle, I'll vote for him.

Hehe, I love how we work together on these polls to put MJ at # 1 where he belongs. I was like 20 when Thriller came out so I wasn't really that scared of MJ's werewolf. Just immeasurably entertained. His is the coolest, most likable werewolf, that's for sure. The best dancer too. :D

WOOT WOOT!!!

Keep the votes going!!!

MJ is the wildest & the BEST.

The second wildest was Harry Potter guy.

Third, American Werewolf guy.

Everybody else is a copy of the above.

Back