Vote for favorite Michael's video.

What's the point,we all know that it's going to be thriller anyway, general public thinking that it's his only work. It is a masterpiece though, just getting sick of that whole thriller hype.

Same here Muchos. I appreciate Thriller and all, but the hype can get on your nerves a bit. >.<

I'll vote anyway, but i won't be surprised if that video wns.

Same here Muchos. I appreciate Thriller and all, but the hype can get on your nerves a bit. >.<

I'll vote anyway, but i won't be surprised if that video wns.

yeah I voted smooth criminal, and wasn't suprised when I saw the results

To be honest i'm getting pretty sick of Thriller now. I know Thriller will win but it would be nice if one of his other videos got some attention for a change

Anyways i voted for Smooth Criminal

voted Smooth Criminal! Thriller winning... same old same old! Oh well!

Me 2!!! Damn thriller there and there!!!

Stranger in moscow or earth song or smooth c
is his best work thoughh!!!!!!!!!

me too smooth criminal...you would think people would even it out on the poll. smooth criminal had amazing dancing. and the egyptian dance in remember the time.. wow. creative videos too. wheres the fans on that poll. pssh

I voted SC too, but it looks like Thriller will win by a longshot!

Shout out to non michael fans: EXPAND YOUR MUSIC VIDEO HORIZONS!!!!

I think the problem is that alot of the general public haven't seen the true full version of Smooth Criminal. They've probably only seen that crappy 4 minute edited version on MTV and when you compare that to the 13 minute Thriller of course Thriller is going to look better

remember the time cuz that choreo blows my mind...smh that damn thriller lol

I voted Smooth Criminal - but only 6.6 % has done that.

Thriller has 55 %

I voted for In The Closet. I love that video, Michael looks so HOT and SEXY in that vid. Anyway, surprise, surprise, Thriller is winning. Like you guys, I get a bit fed up with Thriller always winning. Michael has done so much more but the general public get stuck on that video. In a way, Thriller has been a millstone round Michaels neck. Of course, its something that Michael should be so proud of but on the other hand Michael is not JUST thriller, there is so much more that gets overlooked.

I voted for In The Closet. I love that video, Michael looks so HOT and SEXY in that vid. Anyway, surprise, surprise, Thriller is winning. Like you guys, I get a bit fed up with Thriller always winning. Michael has done so much more but the general public get stuck on that video. In a way, Thriller has been a millstone round Michaels neck. Of course, its something that Michael should be so proud of but on the other hand Michael is not JUST thriller, there is so much more that gets overlooked.
Well said:clapping: He's soooo talented that you don't know the versatility before you really dig his work. I voted In The Closet too! We are minority for sure. Before looking at the result, I thought Smooth Criminal got way more votes than it actually is getting.

Back