Voice changing with effects.... One More Chance (Ford Remix)

Although the YouTube video does not work, the MP3 link does. (BTW, I hadn't heard this remix of OMC before; it's quite nice.) I think this certainly adds to the discussion--it sounds like a different person, like an MJ impersonator.

Anyways, the official acapella posted in the other thread and then listening to this convinced me it's MJ.

Just to add a new dimension in the complete discussion. Just to let you hear this mix which is really Michael jackson but does not sound 100% like him... I don't say breaking news is MJ or not...

I think you have a point, if this was the first single released people would be saying the same.............sounds like MJ in parts but hes defo not singing the whole song.

The issue with breaking news its thats its been messed with to much and its not the greatest song. FACT

most of the ford mix is another person
listen properly the notes arent even the same as the original
they used another person because the original MJ vocals wouldnt fit with the beat
and the chorus is MJ/R.Kelly also tell her this for me is MJ

(help me make these mysteries unfold is sung alot faster than MJ)
did MJ do 2 versions ? i think not

they used another person because the original MJ vocals wouldnt fit with the beat

Why not 2 versions, I know one eurodance act who recorded 4 different version of 1 track which became 4 different remixes...

Speed and pitch do not matter, if you have a program Like Melodyne and a good quality acapella, you can change all those things. How long a note is held for, how high or low it is anything.

Perfect example

Billie Jean remix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz95guKo-aY

lol... wtf
that "original ford mix" does not sound like MJ as well...
or do you mean this whole 2x12" release is all remixes of that cover-version?

i though paul oakenfold's mix was official and real though...
maybe is a different one on this release?

so this thread only proves one thing: MJ IMITATORS DO NOT SOUND LIKE MJ!!! lol

Last edited:
Jabz that still sounds like michael lol no one can say "one" like him lol

I didn't mean it didnt sound like him, I was just pointing out that vocals can be changed to quite an extent.

Thanks :) if we do this with janet's voice you'll be surprised how much it sounds like michael's :)

Back