Visionary ?

ADKIc3mAnX

Proud Member
Hello everybody I have been trying to get Visionary for Years now it's always sold out and I really want one if anyone knows anywhere I can get a 20 Pack in NYC U.S.A or the singles I have the 5 Pack but I'm missing the other 15 please I always wanted all of them if anyone know I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

There are generally a few on e-bay...not cheap though. (generally over 150 usd)

yes I seen those but all the ones for $150.00 are gone people want $600.00 + now and I can't get that for that price wish Sony would Re Release Visionary it would stop all those people asking for so much money

Visionary goes for ridiculous money, they should have re-released them personally, as I didn't even know they were out. Sony for you, lack of information!

The entire purpose with Visionary was it was a limited edition box.

If SONY re-released it it would be to cheat those who bought it when it was released.

SONY has never before the meaning with limited edition - but with Visionary they actually only made a limited release - which is great.

A limited product released in unlimited copies makes no sense at all.

The entire purpose with Visionary was it was a limited edition box.

If SONY re-released it it would be to cheat those who bought it when it was released.

SONY has never before the meaning with limited edition - but with Visionary they actually only made a limited release - which is great.

A limited product released in unlimited copies makes no sense at all.

Also, each of the visionary singles are numbered.........even the box is numbered.........

So there's no way it could ever be released again.........

But knowing Sony.........they'll be tons of "Limited Edition" MJ boxsets in the coming future!!!!

Glad I collected mine at the time of release. I bought two lots - one to play and one to keep pristine. Ebay seems to be the only place to collect ones you don't have but a little expensive.

I have 4 boxes. - Only one has been used. :)

I have it complete as well. Collected it back in the day. From what I remember you bought the box and it had 5 singles in there. And the other singles were released in the months following. The box was 50 euro I think and every single 7,99 euro. So all in all the new price was pretty high.

I just saw 3 singles on a dutch version of ebay for 15 euro. Not to expensive, but not sure if they'd want to ship to the US.
Think it is cheaper to but them seperatly and wait for cheap ones to come buy. My earth song single was messed up. Bought a 4 pack that was offered for 20 bucks. Took the earth song out and sold the others for 25 euro :)

Back