Virtual Neverland Ranch...

this is me

Proud Member
Hello...

I always wanted to be able to walk the grounds of Neverland Ranch. In real time it's not possible. So... lately I was thinking about creating a virtual Neverland Ranch where I could walk around.

What do you need to make a virtual Neverland Ranch? You need software (like Blender for example), You need maps of the grounds, you need plans of the buildings... and you need a lot of detailed photographs. All these things are available on the internet.

So a little while ago I started to begin building my virtual Neverland Ranch. Here are some pictures of my Neverland Ranch in progress. There is still a lot of work to do, but this gives you an idea how it could look.

Now I have a question... Creating a virtual Neverland Ranch is a lot of work for one person. So I need more people to help. With a group of people we can divide tasks. One person could build the main house, another could construct the bridge, someone could make the landscape, etc...

We could create a spot on the internet where people can visit this virtual Neverland Ranch whenever they want.

What do you think of this idea?

21mwaas.png

2eztmxw.png

2i8yxy8.png

inzbxg.png

9jltt5.png

x4lkq9.png

:heart: WoW .. this is me :ciao:
Welcome to the LP Forum !!

What a mind blowing concept :swoon: Will you teach volunteers that want to help or do you need professional web designer volunteers ?? Neverland is a personal dream of mine and I would do whatever I could to see if spiritually, visually or virtually
:wild: Thanks for sharing your vision with us and for doing this for Michael most of all :heart:

Last edited:
Hello...

I always wanted to be able to walk the grounds of Neverland Ranch. In real time it's not possible. So... lately I was thinking about creating a virtual Neverland Ranch where I could walk around.

What do you need to make a virtual Neverland Ranch? You need software (like Blender for example), You need maps of the grounds, you need plans of the buildings... and you need a lot of detailed photographs. All these things are available on the internet.

So a little while ago I started to begin building my virtual Neverland Ranch. Here are some pictures of my Neverland Ranch in progress. There is still a lot of work to do, but this gives you an idea how it could look.

Now I have a question... Creating a virtual Neverland Ranch is a lot of work for one person. So I need more people to help. With a group of people we can divide tasks. One person could build the main house, another could construct the bridge, someone could make the landscape, etc...

We could create a spot on the internet where people can visit this virtual Neverland Ranch whenever they want.

What do you think of this idea?

21mwaas.png

2eztmxw.png

2i8yxy8.png

inzbxg.png

9jltt5.png

x4lkq9.png

This is awesome my dream too to just walk around Neverland.:yes:

I remember I went on 'Google Earth' a lot ...just to try and get the feeling of being there

This is awesome my dream too to just walk around Neverland.:yes:

I remember I went on 'Google Earth' a lot ...just to try and get the feeling of being there

Well... this project could be a fun alternative. But it is a lot of work to build a virtual Neverland Ranch. So if you know someone who can do some 3D modelling and who wants to help with the project, let them read this thread.

I am now working on the contours of the mainhouse. Here you can see some pictures of some work being done:

n5fu35.png

zvvic3.png

2i1npfm.png

:ciao: this is me

This is so amazing of an idea I am speechless truly but totally excited ! We will have to find some MJ Fan 3D builders to help or assist you in every way !This is a good idea to have 3D virtual designers post in here to have this Project get the assistance it need to become a reality of Neverland ! Walking on the grass in my bare feet at Neverlnd has been a spiritual dream I have held in my heart for many years ! Virtually or in reality I will walk it in my heart :bow:

I know we can do it together for Michael :heart:

:dancin:

Hi,i told your project to my domestic fan club.They all think it a GREAT idea!Some were appeal to it and wants to do a favour~~Please gather together,we can make it!

I am ready with creating the Neverland bridge. In the first picture you can see the process of making the bridge...

30m9t83.png

The next picture shows the virtual Neverland bridge completed. The textures I used are not 100% accurate, but for now I think it looks ok...

17frdc.png

I also made a short video of my virtual Neverland bridge...

The next part of the Virtual Neverland ranch I'm gonna build is... the little trainstation...

Back