View of Forest Lawn Cemetery

MJJKing

Proud Member
I visited Los Angeles in December '08 and took a picture of Forest Lawn Cemetery. This picture was taken on the long walk up to the Hollywood sign - the actual spot I took the pic from is on a path directly behind the Hollywood sign. It is a fantastic view of the cemetery - so if MJ fans aern't allowed to go into the cemetery then this is the next best place to go and pay your respects to Michael and look down on him.

Can somebody let me know how I can post my photo from my desktop?

Last edited:
You need to upload to somewhere such as photobucket and then put the IMG tags around the url. I would like to see the pic! :)

SDC101162.jpg

is that the right one cause theres a few forest lawns in different areas of L.A

Yeah there are a few but this is the correct site - the only one near/in the Hollywood Hills and is at 6300 Forest Lawn Drive, the same street number as televised during the funeral/memorial day. Check it out on Google Earth.

Last edited:
thats a really nice picture, looks like a peaceful place :)

thank you for sharing.
looks so peaceful and natural

Wow...such a pretty shot :D

I've seen that view before but when I did I had no idea MJ would be buried there :cry:

wow what an amazing view!
Beautiful, thanks for sharing this.

I was there July 3rd of 2009 (back when speculation was that Applehead was there.) We didn't get to go inside, but we did get to see the front of it and it's absolutely stunning. It's very secluded and peaceful, and the fountain in the front when you enter the gates is beautiful. I think M.J can find peace if he is laid to rest there with his Grandmother :(

:( .......... so so sad.....:(......... even though it looks like a beautiful place....Photo's only make it worse for me. Thank you for posting this though

I would like to just visit his grave one day and sit there and talk to him, and place some flowers there.:cry: Just to tell him he was loved and a beautiful person. I would have so many things to say to him. I know we'll probably never be able to do this.. but it would be nice and give some form of comfort and closure.

:(He was lonely when he was living.. I don't want him to be lonely in death. I hope I don't sound crazy...

Thanks for posting. It looks like a peaceful place.

I think M.J can find peace if he is laid to rest there with his Grandmother

His Grandmother was the first person I thought of when the issue of where MJ would be buried came up. I thought it would be great if Michael could be buried near her, but I quickly dismissed it thinking she was buried in a public cemetary.

It's great that Michael is near is Grandmother. I think this is the BEST place. He's finally at peace ;-)

has it been confirmed through us media rhat he is buried, guy from tmz said yesterday he is not

A lot of my dads side of the family is buried there. We went there in August of 07 and my great grandmother is near the spot that is blocked off to the public, so I'm assuming maybe that is where they buried MJ?

I heard on the news that an attorney had confirmed it, is this true?

Back