[youtube]uIULb3dG528&feature[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIULb3dG528&feature=related

My dear Kermit was there!:woohoo:
kermit.gif

Last edited:
FANTASTIC!!!!

THANKS Ash!:clap:

Yes I saw Kermie & Michael!!!! :jump:

BTW see how Michaels shirt changes color from white background to blue background, around 5:06 in the second video. It does it a couple of times!

Im not sure if its the lighting which must cause this illusion, but it looks good!

NB (I dont think it is diifferent shots added in either, as the background stays the same.? )

Last edited:
FANTASTIC!!!!

THANKS Ash!:clap:

;)

I would to send a warning to you about this thread. You were faster. :lol:

Yes I saw Kermie & Michael!!!! :jump:

kermit.gif

Kermit was there by me to give a message from me to Michael. :p :shifty:

BTW see how Michaels shirt changes color from white background to blue background, around 5:06 in the second video. It does it a couple of times!

Im not sure if its the lighting which must cause this illusion, but it looks good!

NB (I dont think it is diifferent shots added in either, as the background stays the same.? )

In red > I do not know.

I had never seen the video of the Triumph Tour. And the Victory Tour I had never seen in such good quality. I hope in future to be released the dvd of this tour. :wild: :pray:

I would to send a warning to you about this thread. You were faster. :lol:

Easy peesy, I just checked your posts!

Now I know how to find my way around!!! ;) ..LOL ....:shifty:

:)

First one is not rare. Rare means, never leaked. That means it wouldn't be on youtube.
Also, here is Billie Jean in even better quality :)

Hahaha! "Cuz Jackie is old!" Lol!

Thank you Ash. I have the second one on VHS that I recorded myself way back when.
But it's always a pleasure whenever I watch it.
Love you MJ! :heart:

First one is not rare. Rare means, never leaked. That means it wouldn't be on youtube.

I know it is not rare (Billie Jean - Victory Tour). What I meant was that I had never seen this performance in good in quality. In youtube there are thousands of videos of Billie Jean in bad quality. ;)

Also, here is Billie Jean in even better quality :)

Thanks! ;)

It was good to see the beginning of the Billie Jean video on Ash's link. Its a shame they cut that out of the HD one!!

Great videos - but by no means rare. Destiny,Triumph & Victory have been on youtube awhile - just recently they've been taken away little by little... :no:

These tours should get more focus and I would love all three on DVD. and I know Victory definetly should be!! I still wish it would have been The Thriller Tour instead of The Jackson's Victory in 1984 I'm so grateful I went to see Victory though!! Thanks Dad & Mom!!!
All the HD quality videos of these tours have the embed code disabled..so posted some anyways..

Memories of Destiny - Triumph - Victory Tours - 1979 - 1984

Destiny - Triumph - Victory Tours compilation - "Everybody"

Destiny Tour: "Blame It On The Boogie"

Triumph Tour: "Medley Mix"

Victory Tour: "Shake Your Body" (Down to the Ground)

With the L.O.V.E.
:heart:
souldreamer7

Great videos - but by no means rare. Destiny,Triumph & Victory have been on youtube awhile - just recently they've been taken away little by little... :no:

These tours should get more focus and I would love all three on DVD. and I know Victory definetly should be!! I still wish it would have been The Thriller Tour instead of The Jackson's Victory in 1984 I'm so grateful I went to see Victory though!! Thanks Dad & Mom!!!
All the HD quality videos of these tours have the embed code disabled..so posted some anyways..

Triumph Tour: "Medley Mix"

Victory Tour: "Shake Your Body" (Down to the Ground)

With the L.O.V.E.
souldreamer7

Try this :) It is A LOT better quality than the one you posted ;) Click on 720p HD ;D

They were GREAT especially the last one Souldreamer!! Wow see all the girls come out at the end too and Emmanuel Lewis was there to it think

and fantastic MJHD!! I think Im subscribed to you I did not know you posted here.

Amazing what you can find and wonderful of people to put them up for us to see.!!

We also had a boxed set from china going around a while back with a lot of stuff on it! A bit of a hullabaloo at the fact some stuff was being sold that way and I heard it was not good quality.

None the less I assume a lot of previously unseen or unreleased stuff ended up on You Tube that way.

Glad you enjoyed. Did you know that was Rebbie,LaToya & Janet (the girls) that was on stage?

souldreamer7

Yes I did!... They were so cute when they were so young and it must of been such exciting times for them all in those days and it was lovely they were included in at the end, along with a few child family members as well seems! Such a family event! :)

Back