Videos and photos of TII release parties and more (Target, Bestbuy...etc)

chocomarker

Proud Member
thought i should open this thread for people around the world to post pictures of in-store displays of this is it/michael jackson, so that people from other countries can see what's going on :) i'm especially curious about pics from target/bestbuy/walmart right now in the US, since i live in europe (DVD only comes in late february here...) and have read quite a few nice comments on how nicely decorated the this is it decoration is and i've read about a commemoration and "opus"-like book from walmart too... please share your pics here!

will post some pics of this is it promotional stuff going on in japan (coz i was there last week) soon too :)

Last edited:
Re: Photo-Thread for pics of in-store promotion regarding This Is It (Target, Bestbuy...post your pi

nice thread :) I need to wait one month before I can post pics here :(

[youtube]D6UY02KCGlE[/youtube]

THE DRILL instruction by travis payne, best buy new york 24th jan

[youtube]P8fQ4teGHKc[/youtube]

release party in new york with travis payne and dancing crew, performing JAM and THE DRILL

(alternative camera angle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWc6Ic4kv1c )

[youtube]fld9PQrT3g0[/youtube]

midnight release event at culver city mall (CA), THE DRILL dance

[youtube]yQnWsn9F-QE[/youtube]

release event in los angeles at best buy

Last edited:
thanks for the videos! travis has been busy lately. i'm glad the dancers/musicians who all worked so hard with michael are able to dance for an audience, they're immortalized on the film also. it's like they're keeping muchael's legacy alive.

Back