VIDEO: Private video of Michael's christmas with his kids and norwegian friend Omer

I've already watched this, i know MJ might not have wanted these videos to be shown - to be fair the media are showing him in a good light, as a dedicated father which he always had been.
But i don't think these videos were meant for our eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrM5...ww.michaeljackson.no/&feature=player_embedded

Michael's christmas home movie , Michael with his kids and the norwegian friend Omer Bhatti
Thankyou for sharing this link with us...
I'm honestly crying my eyes out. He was so loving and happy with them. See how close they were? Prince and Paris smacking Michael's butt is one example! :)

They adored him so much...and I'm crying not only because Michael was accused for something he was totally the opposite of, but because the kids have lost the one person they love most of all. The media, EVERY SINGLE BASTARD who insinuated something, the Arvizos, Sneddon, they all played a role in taking Michael away from his kids.
And now the tone of the media is all "Oh...look at that...he really was a good father."
SAVE IT.
I'm f***en pissed off and it's too damn late for them to say sorry. The kids' father is gone forever. What can you say about THAT?

Aww. That is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. They all were so happy!
My heart goes to the children.. :( Michael was amazing dad, I wish I had one like him.

I love Prince saying: "Daddy, I want to thank you for giving me an ice-cream. You're the best daddy in the world..."
This is so sweet. :wub:

I love Prince saying: "Daddy, I want to thank you for giving me an ice-cream. You're the best daddy in the world..."
This is so sweet. :wub:
What's with the anchor trying to hint that Michael was putting words into his kids' minds?
Hey, when I was a kid, my mum would teach me to say stuff like "I love you very much, Mum" too.
But the smile on Prince's face when he ran to hug Michael. I mean, stuff like that CAN'T be faked.
His kids were the first ones I thought about when the news hit a week ago. I feel sorry for them now more than ever...

What's with the anchor trying to hint that Michael was putting words into his kids' minds?
Hey, when I was a kid, my mum would teach me to say stuff like "I love you very much, Mum" too.
But the smile on Prince's face when he ran to hug Michael. I mean, stuff like that CAN'T be faked.
His kids were the first ones I thought about when the news hit a week ago. I feel sorry for them now more than ever...
I don't think he was trying to do so. :doh: I'm just saying this was nice to look at and I love the sweet relationship between Michael and his kids. :) Do I sound wrong??

Paris is the cutest. This video is so precious. Michael was the BEST father and to think that people actually criticized his parenting skills. The fools. I even read one of the youtube comments stating that Michael was voted worst father one year. Screw whoever came up with that poll.

The video is beautiful. Michael was a wonderful father and I can not imagine the pain you are feeling your beautiful angels. I pray much for them. But I was sad. :( Children have lost all the privacy and Michael both preserved this long and now it was destroyed. The person who released these images private with certainty is someone who works or worked for Michael. Lost respect for Michael and his children, which he always tried to preserve was destroyed by the people: the privacy of their children. Is a big mess. God protects and illuminates the three angels and that Michael is always with her children.​

Paris is av ery beautiful girl. Prince seems to be fun and creative, whether they have MJs genes or not, they have his caring spirit.

This is the most adorable thing I have ever seen of him, but at the same time I kind of feel guilty watching it ecasue I don't think he wanted this to be public...
It just proves once again what a wonderfull man he was.. :(

SO CUTE!!!
33aa060.jpg

I like Michael's reaction when he sees the present, and goes oooh oooh, from teletubbies. It reminds me of my sister who did that to with her son. Ooooh oooh :)

Michael was an amazing father and nobody can take that away from him!

Is Paris the little baby with that lolipop/chocolate thing? if so, cuteeeeeeeee! really, I was going '' aaaaaww'' all the time when they told er to turn, give a kiss do this do that, haha!

Here come the waterworks...:cry:

I feel very conflicted about this.

On one hand, it's lovely to see this side of him, but...

the kids shouldn't be out there like this. It's exploitation as far as I'm concerned. And I really don't want to see their pictures constantly on the news. Michael worked so hard to keep their identities protected when he was alive, and it's like all of that work has gone down the drain.

Somebody knows how to download this video, I tried with real player, but impossible !!???

if you go to forinside.com you can download any youtube video in the format you want...I usually do mp4 so i can put them on my ipod

Its a sweet video. I still feel bad for watching it though. He worked really hard to protect thier privacy.

Back