Video of michael jackson auction!!!!!!

lmojackson

Proud Member
HEY YALL ITS ME,
ok i posted this rare video of these people fliming rare footage of michael personal items!!!!!
omg do anyone know is this auction still going on or is it going to be a museum it should be museum....... do anyone knows!!!!!

HERES ANOTHER VIDEO!!!!!!!! WHY IS THEY DOING THIS TO MJ? THEY ARE SELLING EVERTHING IM SO MAD AT THIS!!

OMG IM SO SAD HOW THEY SELLING MJ CARS!!!!!!!!
WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS !!!!!
OMG
IM SAD RIGHT AT THIS POINT!!!!
HOW DID THESE PEOPLE GET HOLD OF MJ CARS?

They have his awards!!!!!!! Bed, lamps, gates, everthing,

thank god this auction didnt go down!!!!

The items are just on display for a couple of days till 25th April. They are NOT for sale!

thank you jesus!!!!!!!!!
i feel so much better at this point!!!!!!
but still what about all the race cars and limos!!!!
how they get hold of that stuff?

does anybody know how much is it to step into this place?
the people who record must paid hundreds to record the rare footages!!!!!!!

It costs $10 for parking and $20 for admission to get in. No purses or bags allowed but cameras are welcomed. Anybody who goes can video tape and I have to tell you since I've been there a couple of times the staff could not be any nicer. Everyone from the Julien family members to the head of security. They make it a very pleasant experience.

They are not selling a single piece of MJ's stuff!

BUT - very nice videos!

Thanks for sharing.

It costs $10 for parking and $20 for admission to get in. No purses or bags allowed but cameras are welcomed. Anybody who goes can video tape and I have to tell you since I've been there a couple of times the staff could not be any nicer. Everyone from the Julien family members to the head of security. They make it a very pleasant experience.

thats it 20 dollars to look at mj items thats pretty cheap!!!!! wowow.
thats nice that they let you video tape it wowo. tell us about your experience plz

Thanks for all the videos!

Soo nice he keeps it ALL!! :)

I can't beleive how some things you can just walk up and touch. Not that I'd try to make it out of there with any of MJ's stuff.;-)

Wow, awesome!!!
Really wish I could have made it to LA to see this. Michaels things have been beautifully displayed, I would have loved to have been up close and personal to his stuff....amazing and so beautiful.
Im SO happy that these things aren't up for sale, seeing his things brings it home to me what he would have lost...every piece holds a memory and has a tale to tell.

Thanks for all the videos!

Soo nice he keeps it ALL!! :)
you welcome
I can't beleive how some things you can just walk up and touch. Not that I'd try to make it out of there with any of MJ's stuff.;-)
i know thats a shock omg!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, awesome!!!
Really wish I could have made it to LA to see this. Michaels things have been beautifully displayed, I would have loved to have been up close and personal to his stuff....amazing and so beautiful.
Im SO happy that these things aren't up for sale, seeing his things brings it home to me what he would have lost...every piece holds a memory and has a tale to tell.
me 2
i really wanted to get to la but oh well...... and im happy also that they arent selling his stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the video! Wow... how many beautiful things! I always had the certainty that the auction would never happen!
http://translate.google.com/translate_s?hl=pt-BR
u are welcome........ i thought it would at one point glad it didnt
Great videos!! Thank you for sharing!:)

u are welcome and i love ur siggy nice

Back