[VIDEO] Michael Jackson's 3-D 'Earth Song' Preview!

I didn't realise there was more to the TII Earth Song vid, it seemed pretty complete as song-intros go when presented in the film.

Well, beutiful, but.... can we call this "new"?
TII made more than 250 millons, didn't it? So many of us have seen this, not 3D, sure, but we already know it.
What do you think? Would they have any "new" footage of Michael? I like Jasmin, sure, but I rather Michael :)

THANKS FOR POSTING!!!

so in this 3D earth song full thing, will we see any of Michael? :mello:

Thank you, she is so cute, It would be better if Michael was in it.....but it's good now to :)

That will be unbelievable....
I wanna see it in stream.... someone knows a place where we can watch the grammy by stream?

Awh I love watching this... it's amazing that Michael created this with his team :)

I asked this in another thread but received no replies. Anyone help?

I'm guessing it will be the ordinary red & cyan glasses. Usually, for 3D events or shows the company will put something up about what glasses you'll need on their website. ;)

*EDIT* - Just found this on the website...
"CBS and Target have partnered to provide millions of free 3-D GRAMMY Glasses. From Sunday, Jan. 24 through Sunday, Jan. 31, Target stores nationwide will exclusively offer these 3-D GRAMMY Glasses so that fans have the opportunity to see the film that was very personal to Jackson. Additionally, the audience at Staples Center will share the 3-D experience, wearing the same glasses as those being worn by viewers at home."

So if you go into Target (whatever that is LOL) then they should give you the correct ones. :)

I'm going to try to go to Target tomorrow. I will let you know if I manage to get a pair :)

I'm guessing it will be the ordinary red & cyan glasses. Usually, for 3D events or shows the company will put something up about what glasses you'll need on their website. ;)

*EDIT* - Just found this on the website...
"CBS and Target have partnered to provide millions of free 3-D GRAMMY Glasses. From Sunday, Jan. 24 through Sunday, Jan. 31, Target stores nationwide will exclusively offer these 3-D GRAMMY Glasses so that fans have the opportunity to see the film that was very personal to Jackson. Additionally, the audience at Staples Center will share the 3-D experience, wearing the same glasses as those being worn by viewers at home."

So if you go into Target (whatever that is LOL) then they should give you the correct ones. :)

Well i'm from the UK like you, so I can't pop into Target myself ;) If it's the Red/Cyan ones, then I won't bother because they are awful, but if it's the other more expensive types, i'll order on Amazon.

Back