Video - MEGA.RARE - Backstage of Queen's show with MJ (1982)

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Have you seen this???

Queen backstage with the presence of Michael Jackson , Backstage of Queen's show in California.

Inglewood 82/09/15

OMG!
kermit.gif
Michael appears only at the end of the video. :lol: :doh:

Its not only about the video, ... that MJ is at the end of it, but the fact that Michael was there with Freddie and Queen..., you know... its the point..., but I am not sure if it was in 1982...

OMG Michael looked so adorable, even if it was just a glimpse of him :wub: I wish someone would invent a time machine.

Btw, damn! Freddie's pants were pretty tight at the crotch lol

Michael was a fan of Freddie and vica versa and at the time Michael went to Queen concerts frequently. "Another one bites the dust" was released as a single at Michael's advise. The rest of the band didn't really think it was a good idea, but Freddie took Michael's advise and it went Nr 1 world wide.

Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury.. It just does not get any better than that.. :bow:

THanks for posting, I hadn't seen that video before, and I never knew MJ advised Queen to release Another One Bites The Dust, great advise I love that song :lol:

YAY!!!! Thank you so much for posting this! Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson in one room...greatness :heart:

Back