[VIDEO] Me unboxing Michael Jacksons This Is It VINYL (4 LP)

lettermj

Proud Member
Okey everyone!
You asked me 2 put up some pictures from the this is it Vinyl.
But i did a video for you all instead. Me unboxing the michael jacksons this is it Vinyl/LP.
Hope you like it!

Sorry for my bad english in the video but im from sweden LOL =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o_aSd50vZQ

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I love unboxing videos lol :D You're English is very good :yes:

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I love unboxing videos lol :D You're English is very good :yes:

Oh thank you! Im glad you liked it!! :)
I love unboxing videos 2, and i havent seen anyone unboxing tii lp so i may be the first on youtube:)

cool u liked my english, but i wish i could talk better =( i wanted to explain more.. :/

Thanks for sharing! :flowers:
I am still waiting for my vinyls to arrive, I ordered them together with a book that wasn't in stock to be shipped together. :timer:

dude, your video is absolutely amazing!
thank you so much for sharing it with all.

and by the way: your english ist absolutely good. you should hear people here in munich/germany talk english. you immediately would have to puke ;)

once again: AWESOME VIDEO! thank you so much for sharing

dude, your video is absolutely amazing!
thank you so much for sharing it with all.

and by the way: your english ist absolutely good. you should hear people here in munich/germany talk english. you immediately would have to puke ;)

once again: AWESOME VIDEO! thank you so much for sharing

Oh! THANK YOU so much!!! *Happy* =)

Well if you say so, maybe you have right, even if i realy want that real accent. :)

glad you liked the video

oh such a lovely video!
i love watching videos like that to see peoples reaction, yours was funny, hehe
'oh nice' lol

and yeah your english is 100% !! :)
and also...your very good looking :D

As a asked in the comment to the video, where did you order it?

Aw, that was nice, thanks for posting!
And yes, I agree with Alyssa - you are adorable. :)

Very nice video. Your English is perfect. You just have an accent with sounds pretty nice. I like the booklet that comes with the LP. Very nice.:punk:

Oh! What can i say? Thank you so much everyone!! You made my day!
Im glad you liked the video, i did it for you all who wanted to see how the LP looked liked. :) So im glad i did help you =)

Hess: i orderd it from megastore.se :)

Alyssa_MJ_ireland & littlesparrow : Aaaw :$ thank you, you know how to make someone happy :)

Tyga: Cool you liked my english!!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us through video! That was fun to hear your reactions. In the booklet, was that a picture of the top of the stage that filled two pages?!?! It didn't seem like anything! LOL! Are you a DJ or do you just like vinyl?

this is my "This Is It LP

Front view
IMG_1219.jpg

Back view
IMG_1223.jpg

Back