Video: Interview with Jennifer Batten, “a very kind gentle man”

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
In this interview with Romanian television Jennifer talks about doing the Super Bowl, performing in Romania with him and how she thought he looked gorgeous when she first met him. She also makes a comment on the last 16 years of his life. According to Jennifer he “went through hell”. Jennifer is very clear about the allegations; “it was all about extortion, people trying to get money from him!”.
Jeniffer´s comments are in English.
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5M9Pi4fbavY&rel=0&hl=nl_NL&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5M9Pi4fbavY&rel=0&hl=nl_NL&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

I love Jennifer, always stood by Michael through thick and thin and never once sold him out. She was an amazing friend to Michael, I'll always respect her for that.

Gotta like Jennifer :yes:
A great musician and apparently a good person who isn't afraid to say what she thinks.

Thanks for posting :)

Thanks. It is nice to hear from positive and honest people like Jennifer.

bottle her up. she's rare. Michael..i'm glad that you, at least, had her in your lifetime.

I looked up to her so much when i was younger

I used to watch the dangerous concert all the time.

God bless her . She is an angel...honestly i wanted to see her next to MJ in TII..she can set the stage on Fire :)

Very interesting, touching interview. She said it all, loud and clear, for everyone to hear. I am sure he greatly esteemed her as well. It's always nice to see people talk about their experiences with Michael.

:)... I was there when this interview was made ... Jennifer is a brave woman...great artist ...
I spent all day in backstage with her ... She performed a mix of MJ songs ... was magic ... She told us interesting things about her collaboration with Michael ...

gggg.jpg

I hope I am not mistaken ... Jennifer playing the same guitar that she had used the HIStory Tour.

I'll post what we filmed from backstage (private shooting ) :

:)... I was there when this interview was made ... Jennifer is a brave woman...great artist ...
I spent all day in backstage with her ... She performed a mix of MJ songs ... was magic ... She told us interesting things about her collaboration with Michael ...

gggg.jpg

I hope I am not mistaken ... Jennifer playing the same guitar that she had used the HIStory Tour.

I'll post what we filmed from backstage (private shooting ) :

Wow, you are very lucky to have been there :wild:

I would love to talk about Michael with her and it would also be great to see her perform :yes:

Could you tell us something about the things you discussed, please? :flowers:

i'm so proud Michael was in my country:) it means so much to us...then and now!

Jennifer always speaks well of Michael, and she speaks of Michael in really good and grounded way makes all the good things she say's about Michael obviously true.

hahaha she scared me when i was 2, my brother used 2tell me she'd haunt me and all i cud think about was her beat it get up from the dangerous tour...i would shiver lol. shes awesome

Thanks for the interview. I love Jennifer! :heart:

gggg.jpg

:wild: :punk:

Back