Victory Tour Toronto and Dangerous Tour Buenos Aires Leaks

jtabbott8

Proud Member
Both the victory tour Toronto and Buenos Aires have leaked with in the past month. I haven't seen any talk about it really so here you go!! ENJOY!!

Victory Tour

Dangerous Tour

Both AMAZING concerts! - The jacket in Heal the World is GREAT! - Is it the Will You Be There jacket??

Thanks a million Steve001 for these rare great concerts in amazing quality!!

I enjoy watching them a lot. :)

Spread the joy and love!

L.O.V.E.

Finally, I can DL directly from YT so I can watch on my BIG SCREEN!

The-Perks-of-Being-a-Wallflower.gif

There is a lot of talk about it. The concerts leaked last month and are being discussed with much excitement in our multimedia forum. For access just PM a mod for the Password.

It's so good to see a professional video of the 1993 version of "Dangerous" aside from the one at the '93 AMA's. Thanks for sharing!

The is Also an amateur concert from NewYork Victory Tour

The is Also an amateur concert from NewYork Victory Tour

That's been available for quite some time on and off on youtube. The significance with Toronto is that it's a pro-shot concert available for the first time ever to fans. I love that guys reaction on that NYC amateur when he's reacting to MJ's dancing. :lol:

That's been available for quite some time on and off on youtube. The significance with Toronto is that it's a pro-shot concert available for the first time ever to fans. I love that guys reaction on that NYC amateur when he's reacting to MJ's dancing. :lol:

Yeah, in beat it performance michael stoped the song, amazing

Watching Victory, it's so awesome to see Michael's progression throughout his entire career. During Victory, his trademark moves are all there, but he's just moving so fast, a lot of his moves lack the "pop!" that becomes obvious in every step during the BAD, Dangerous & History tours. Just goes to show how hard he worked to perfect everything he did, every step, every maneuver. It's just so awesome tobsee how it all came together during the height of his career starting from BAD through his final laat live performance.

Last edited:
Back