Vibrations Magazine (Switzerland) - MJJ special issue

mjdatabank

Proud Member
Vibrations Collector

Michael Jackson

Given the turmoil that he has been through for the last fifteen years, the return on stage – and soon on wax – of Michael Jackson is nothing less than miraculous. According to close sources, he never rehearsed for a tour so meticulously and intensively. He is said to be in great shape.

To welcome this return, VIBRATIONS MAGAZINE has decided to pull it all. Get ready for this 84-page full Michael Jackson special collector issue of Vibrations. The magazine will hit the streets a few days before his first sold out concerts at the O2 Arena in London, July 13 2009.

Vibrations magazine has intensely and closely worked with the singer's entourage. His producers, the first circle of fans, the songwriters, his musicians: all have been interviewed to give this special issue a genuine COLLECTOR feel.

To tell his life – through his music and his songs (no tabloids bullshit here) – this edition will focus on the photographic side. 100 pictures, including rare and unreleased shots, will take you through the life and career of the "King of Pop", from The Jackson 5 to This Is It, not to forget THRILLER, BAD and DANGEROUS.

MICHAEL IS BACK. AND YES, HE CAN!

International fans can order the magazine directly from Vibrations Magazine :
http://www.vibrationsmusic.com/

For those who can't read the website, where exactly would you go to order this?

I want it! Is it possible to purchase online or in UK?

Thanks for posting this, but how can you order from that site without subscribing?

As much as I like this news, and the news of the French TV competition, I really think it's a shame that we aren't getting stuff like that here in the UK. Sure, we're getting the concerts and we're all very glad about that but I would have expected this kind of thing here too. This is Mike's comeback and he seems to have forgotten that promotion needs to be done here too.

I think the media coverage here at the time will be good enough. I'm glad to see other countries talking about it! I hope I can get this mag on ebay or something. Thank you so much for the heads up! :)

This is Mike's comeback and he seems to have forgotten that promotion needs to be done here too.
why? u promote something to sell. the concerts are sold out .i would think mj doing the actual shows is enough promotion for himself and the increase in sales that will happen afterwards

As much as I like this news, and the news of the French TV competition, I really think it's a shame that we aren't getting stuff like that here in the UK. Sure, we're getting the concerts and we're all very glad about that but I would have expected this kind of thing here too. This is Mike's comeback and he seems to have forgotten that promotion needs to be done here too.

I hear what you are saying but he has already sold out 50 straight concert dates in the UK...

I can see if they need to sell tickets but LUCKILY ..that is not the case...

Elusive and Rasta:

So, by your logic he must have something to promote in France and Switzerland. What is it? Because I can' think of anything at the moment. No album. No single. No DVD. No concert. Nothing.

Plus, the concerts are not actually sold out as far as I'm concerned. The tickets on Viagogo are not all from individual sellers. TM is still providing Viagogo with tickets directly. Tickets that they could be selling themselves at £75 each, but they chose not to. Oh, and they do need to sell those tickets, because if they don't then there will be portions of the upper tier that are empty and that will be embarassing for them, for AEG, and for Mike.

Thanks for posting, mjdatabank! :flowers: Very nice! Yay for them taking international orders.

The topic is cool! But ...
I know this is not the correct place to write this but someone help me some Brazilian !!!!!!
How do you send message for someone? Put smiles in messages, etc ...

Fico grata! Beijos!

cover_mj-myspace.jpg

http://www.vibrationsmusic.com/magazine/vibrations-hors-serie/edition-collector-michael-jackson

WOOHOO:woohoo::jump:!!! GREAT NEWS:clap:! LOOOVE POSITIVE NEWS ABOUT MICAHEL!!!
I'd like to place an oreder from India :)

GREAT GOING VIBRATIONS:flowers:!!! KEEP MICHAELING!

So will this magazine actually be written in english? :lol: I'd rather save my money if I can't read it.

^^^

Great question actually.

Will this be in English too ??

why would they need to promote a concert that has already sold out? It's like yeah come buy our new thing. okay I'll buy one. sorry you can't, we sold em all already.

Back