Viagogo Refunds

vjman

Proud Member
Hi

I've heard that loads of people have recieved there refunds, so was wondering if there was anyone like me whos yet to get theres?

Thanks

RIP MJ xxxxxx

I haven't. A week ago I had een e-mail from Viagogo where they said it would take
about 4 days, but I still haven't got it back.
And I really don't care about the money...
I want Michael back instead of the money....
I'm so sad.

do you have to submit anything to get a refund? i have tickets through them and need to get a refund but didnt get an email from them with what i had to do

they automically sort out refunds, no form filling
mine was sorted like that

do you have to submit anything to get a refund? i have tickets through them and need to get a refund but didnt get an email from them with what i had to do

u have to fill a form in the link was on mjlive.com

If you havent got you refund Email from Viagogo yet ring there customer services number which is:
020 3137 1852
They are very helpful

I received all my refunds from VIAGOGO, I also kept one of the tickets and today I received an email saying that I would recive MEMORIAL PROGRAM BOOKLET as well.

I received all my refunds from VIAGOGO, I also kept one of the tickets and today I received an email saying that I would recive MEMORIAL PROGRAM BOOKLET as well.

You aren't winding us up about the program? Did they say when the tickets & program were going to be sent?

im still trying to get the initial email from Viagogo. I called them today and
asked about it they said they sent it on July3rd. and um no they didnt. Lady said she had re-sent it and I still havent gotten it even now

im still trying to get the initial email from Viagogo. I called them today and
asked about it they said they sent it on July3rd. and um no they didnt. Lady said she had re-sent it and I still havent gotten it even now

That's weird...have they def got the right email address? I assume you got the confirmation emails to that address so they must have?

Back