Vh1's Behind The Music: Jennifer lopez (new)

...so where's the music? Both her and Mark Anthony are absolutely talentless when it comes to music. JLo is a horrible actress too. The only thing she can actually do well is dancing.

the selena movie wasn't bad, i've never really saw her other movies

Thank you for posting these. I watched the whole thing and am glad that VH1 is making some new Behind The Music episodes.

I came of age liking some of J Lo's music, especially "Play" which to me sounds like old-school Janet or Paula Abdul in a way. However I do think she is very lucky, not necessarily overburdened with talent or uniqueness, but she obviously worked incredibly hard to get where she is, and being beautiful and having high-profile relationships didn't hurt I guess! I hope the rest of her career and motherhood is great for her.

I watched the first hour on Vh1 and then just gave up and had no interest in the second.

I like some of her work but her live singing is horrendous. I think that she can do better acting work if given a chance or if she would just choose better scripts. Stop with the silly romantic comedies and do some good dramas again!

Part of me is annoyed with her and another part of me is rooting for her to succeed because it's good to see other Puerto Ricans from NYC make it big.

Give JENNIE from the block a break.! I always liked JEN. When she was really hot she made bad choices like DIDDY and that clown BEN AFLECK. She has aquired some wisdom, married with kids, but i am afraid her window of opportunity may have closed.

she's definitly came along way from being just a video girl to have an acting, singing, and fashion career

Back