VH1 and Sobe Life Thrillicious Commercials

ladyplatinum

Proud Member
I've been watching shows on VH1 and they have been playing the commercial like 3 or 4 times per hour. I noticed this the other night when I was watching Celebrity Fit Club and the Viva Hollywood shows. I had taped the shows and almost every commercial segment had the Thrillicious Sobe Life commercial.

I don't see it that much anymore on other channels.

By the way, does anyone notice that the lizard on the commercial jumps onto the bottle into a lizard embossed area at the top of the bottle?

My bottles of Sobe Life don't have those embossed lizards. I wish they did because I wanted to keep a couple for keepsakes.

has anyone noticed they shortened it by like 3 seconds??

The lizard at the end used to moonwalk, spin, then go on the toes.. Now it comes in after the moonwalk.. He just takes like a step back then spins..

The shortness does not bug me.. lol! But since it was like 3 seconds longer it had more music of course.. towards the end the vocals are a little loweder in comparison the instramentals in the real song.. So u hear his voice a bit more..

I used to love hearing that ending with MJ's vocals more noticable.. Now it's a bit shorter so we hear a little less of it..

anyone else notice this??

Yes, I think it's the shorter version that's why. I can't tell if it got even shorter than the shorter version. (haha) You know there's the original longer version right? Of course, you do.

Back