Vegas: Early March 2009 Convention

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
Just wondering if anyone can reccomend some sites, shows ect. to go to in Vegas...I've been there before just curious to get some of your thoughts.

Thank You in advance.

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL. OMG I cant even begin to put into words what their show KA was like. it knocked me back in my seat. it gave me the the most thrilling moving feeling. i felt like i couldnt move i was so dumbfounded by awe. this is odd. but it felt like the music was allive and i was one with everything in the theatre. the performers, the music, the props, the audience..everything! it was like an "out of body" experience or something...i can relate to Michael("The Dance")

the show you gotta see tho is their show Criss Angel Believe in The Luxor. Its the best show in Vegas. I havent seen it yet but I know that because its Criss Angel and Criss is like Michael. It has to be never done before and the BEST. hes a perfectionist and everything he does gets better and better same with Cirque Du Soleil. The woman I went to see KA with said she thought it was almost boring compared to their later show The Beatle's LOVE. and their show with Criss is even better. I cant imagine that but yeah. youre so lucky you get to go to Vegas. Im sorry for rambling but Cirque is just incredible and Criss is too. Try to see that show! ;) ^_^

I cant comment on anything else b/c that was all i was able to do. But I suggest just looking around at all the different hotels, and if you love rollercosters there is one in New York New York and Circus Circus has an amusement park!

I hope you have a good time..tell us how awesome it was when you get back! :)

:hug:

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL. OMG I cant even begin to put into words what their show KA was like. it knocked me back in my seat. it gave me the the most thrilling moving feeling. i felt like i couldnt move i was so dumbfounded by awe. this is odd. but it felt like the music was allive and i was one with everything in the theatre. the performers, the music, the props, the audience..everything! it was like an "out of body" experience or something...i can relate to Michael("The Dance")

the show you gotta see tho is their show Criss Angel Believe in The Luxor. Its the best show in Vegas. I havent seen it yet but I know that because its Criss Angel and Criss is like Michael. It has to be never done before and the BEST. hes a perfectionist and everything he does gets better and better same with Cirque Du Soleil. The woman I went to see KA with said she thought it was almost boring compared to their later show The Beatle's LOVE. and their show with Criss is even better. I cant imagine that but yeah. youre so lucky you get to go to Vegas. Im sorry for rambling but Cirque is just incredible and Criss is too. Try to see that show! ;) ^_^

I cant comment on anything else b/c that was all i was able to do. But I suggest just looking around at all the different hotels, and if you love rollercosters there is one in New York New York and Circus Circus has an amusement park!

I hope you have a good time..tell us how awesome it was when you get back! :)

:hug:

Wow...Thank You for all the wonderful updated information about Vegas.

Once a year there is a Matco business convention in locations throughout different areas. ( Vegas, Hawaii, Cancun, Nashville, Florida ect.) This year is Vegas at Ceasars Palace on March 7 thru the 14th, 2009. There is about 5,000 + of us going from across the globe.

It's pretty intense, lots of educational classes in business, sales, marketing, award show, dinner ect. The best part about the whole deal I not only get to grow with knowledge but I get to have some fun too...

It is certainly one of the perks for a business (s) I assit with.

I am not too keen on gambling so I wanted some imput on some of the other things to do there. I have seen Criss Angel's program on cable... looks like it would be pretty intense to see live...

I was thinking it would be awesome to take a tour or renting a motorcycle (Harley) and ride to the Grand Cannon...

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth...Education Is The Key~~~

hehe riding to the Grand Canyon sounds fun! :p there is also a Phantom of the Operah show called Phantom. I wanted to see it but didnt get to. you are definatly lucky to get to travel every year with your company :cool:

yeah im a big fan of Criss Angel. I love how passionette he is about his work ;)

hehe riding to the Grand Canyon sounds fun! :p there is also a Phantom of the Operah show called Phantom. I wanted to see it but didnt get to. you are definatly lucky to get to travel every year with your company :cool:

yeah im a big fan of Criss Angel. I love how passionette he is about his work ;)

I have seen Phantom before... love it..! My schedule is hectic...Matco is really not the company I work for...I help out others when the need arises. Going to the conventions is just a perk.

I work for Capitol International Productions, Inc. www.capitolint.com & Tevis Entertainment, Inc. www.tevisentertainment.com as a executive, legal assistant for my boss John Tevis (wife's name is also Susan) who has been a promoter, agent, AR, PR, ect. for 30 years in the Music Industry.

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth...Education Is The Key~~~

Last edited:
Back