Vanity Fair Michael Jackson style photo shoot and more

Wow, that was uhm...scary. I'm watching this on my phone right now, so everything gets really small. So when I came down to that MJ-wearing-a-silver-body, I was like 'Since when did Michael has boobs..' omg, this is gonna give me some nightmares.

There's a MJ spread in Grazia too, its pretty cool...it has the gold pants in it.

I like those MJ t-shirts some of the fashion models were wearing. I wish I can get my hands on the I Love (with the actual heart symbol) MJ. I have been looking for a MJ t-shirt. Nicely inspired but some of those fashions were over-the-top. People tend to forget that not only was Michael s musical icon but he was also an inspiratiion to the fashion world. As proof in this photo shoot by Vanity Fair.

Oh, wow, most of these are very nice interpretations of MJ's style and fashion, although the model herself is spooky-looking. It's off-putting. yikes!

I went to the source from where the blogger got the pics and scrolled through the entire set. Among other things, they actually have the model wearing tape around her mouth and nose on one and brown face paint on others, and another where she wears contacts like those he wore in Thriller, which all just adds to the creepy vibe.

So, yeah, I like the clothes themselves (especially the smooth criminal suit), but the model gives me the heebie jeebies.

Edit: AllTheLovelyFlowers, you're probably right. I've already seen celebrities, before he passed, wearing MJJ-inspired gear, but from what I've seen, it's been so literal. Now, I think designers are gonna get more creative.

I noticed the MJ trend style even a while before his death with the white fedora hats at H&M and all. It's going to be even bigger right now I think..

Wheres the man love? We want clothes too you know! Especially being MJ was a MAN!

^ :lol:

Those look great!!!!

At first I thought this thread was about a new MJ photoshoot, lol.

WOW! Cool! Those pictures underneath are awesome as well, those 'normal people' pictures from around the world in MJ style!
Really inspiring....*got a whole bunch of cloth-ideas*.:cheeky:

I dunno.. I feel so uncomfortable looking at this new MJ-fashion.. Its like it had to cost him his life to make people think its fashion to wear his stuff.. I think those clothes are SO awesome, and SO cool.. But I hate the fact that it was considered NON-cool before Michael died.. Just goes to show what death can do to people, the music industrys record sales and fashion.. SAD...

I dunno.. I feel so uncomfortable looking at this new MJ-fashion.. Its like it had to cost him his life to make people think its fashion to wear his stuff.. I think those clothes are SO awesome, and SO cool.. But I hate the fact that it was considered NON-cool before Michael died.. Just goes to show what death can do to people, the music industrys record sales and fashion.. SAD...

His style was all over the fashion world and magazines before he died, it was the new in thing. the military, even the knee ''cap'' detail designs he wore on his pants. still are. so thats a good thing to know in the end. :)

Back