Usher -MJ said to me 'Don't get stuck in the moment'.

dangerous2000watts

Proud Member
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ.../index.html?hpt=C2#fbid=oKBjArjXJ2i&wom=false

The death of Michael Jackson, an inspirational figure to Usher both in his early career and later when the two became friends, affected him. But talking about it to CNN, he looks back only on the positives from their relationship and the good advice he was given.
"The one thing that he always said to me was, 'Be mindful of history. Be conscious of history. Don't get caught up in just the moment. Understand that each moment is a piece of history and you should approach it that way.'"

If the prefix doesn't fit, Mods please change it..

Last edited:
I saw it earlier. I'm not a fan of Usher but I think he spoke nicely about Michael, he is a big fan no doubt and Michael is an inspiration to him. He said that he's not aiming to take his throne. (even if he wants, he cant =)
If you watch the video skip to 11:00.

Last edited:
I think it's tabloid that made up stories to describe Usher wanted to be the next King of Pop, as they once did with Justin Timberlake. I am also an Usher fan (I love Michael MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more though.)
He does know he can't take Michael's throne ever.

These days seeing some comments on You Tube I'm like 'why some MJ fans leave comments everywhere saying "Justin Biber can't sing'? No one can't beat Michael.
Why should we care other singers and leave negative comments over other singers?

There's NO ONE can't take Michael Jackson's throne.
Only Tabloids and some crazy fans say some signers will do. Nah

I think it's tabloid that made up stories to describe Usher wanted to be the next King of Pop, as they once did with Justin Timberlake. I am also an Usher fan (I love Michael MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more though.)
He does know he can't take Michael's throne ever.

These days seeing some comments on You Tube I'm like 'why some MJ fans leave comments everywhere saying "Justin Biber can't sing'? No one can't beat Michael.
Why should we care other singers and leave negative comments over other singers?

There's NO ONE can't take Michael Jackson's throne.
Only Tabloids and some crazy fans say some signers will do. Nah

:clapping:Remember that internet-hoax last year; Kanye West claiming he was the next King of Pop but then he vehemently denied it a few days later. I don't know why these things are made up in the first place!

Michael, so wise :wub: In the end of the day there is only one king of pop and there will only ever be one king of pop. If you ask any artist out there they'll tell you the exact same thing. They know that Mike can never be touched. He was the one that inspired them. He is the king after all.

Thanks for posting :) I will have to remove the prefix though as only staff are permitted to use those. :flowers:

wow , this is so enlighting and very wise , MJ was not very very old man to get all this wisdom ,, he was a geunis Bless his soul !

Back