Usher is a fraud! Here's the real singer on his records

:hysterical:

Ok, so you know how we always post an LOL moment or emoticon, and 99% of the time we're not actually laughing? Well.....I'm not lying this time, I'm serious!

Oooooh man, this is going on my fb for friends to see!!!!

Laughing with tears here :happy: Thanks for this!

:hysterical:

Ok, so you know how we always post an LOL moment or emoticon, and 99% of the time we're not actually laughing? Well.....I'm not lying this time, I'm serious!

Oooooh man, this is going on my fb for friends to see!!!!

I'm right with you, sitting here with my cat in my lap, and he's looking at me like WTF? Seriously laughing out loud isn't something that happens to me often when I'm home alone and on the computer.

Laughter is good! :D

[youtube]DPbvvRt5MoU[/youtube]

I had seen this a few months ago, knew it was only a matter of time before some1 posted it :lol:

Duran girl u sure had me fooled with that thread title though. I was all up in arms about to get my fight mode on and stand up 4 my boy Usher, Ushhher, but then when i saw what it was all about couldn't help but laugh. I bet Usher himself would laugh if he would see this, maybe he already did. Kinda like Mike when he saw them inmates who did the Thriller dance.

Homegirl, i was readin' ur location - please don't take any offense, i have too great an opinion about you, but do not tell me you actually believe in that 2012 crap now, do ya? Haven't ya heard it from Sean Paul, that ain't the end ;)

Thanks for the laugh, DuranDuran. I think alot of us needed that.

Back