USA Today Special Editions

I have the one where he has the glove on. It's good. It has some comments that I didn't care for, but they just skim over things. Overall, it's worth buying. Lots of pics of him and quotes from other celebrities.

I have the first 2.The one on the lower left is a newspaper format, most of the pics are B&W and some color and they mostly have the timeline from the early years to present, up to bet awards and a 2001 interview, plus celebrity quotes about him.
Seems pretty positive but I haven't read it yet and no papparazzi pics, only one with him in a burka.

Then the commemorative issue has lots of full page photos very little writing compared to other mags, celebrity quotes and quite a big fans section with photos from gatherings. They call him Ja*** on the last page...
Overall I think it's worth it... but I repeat, i haven't read any of them yet.

I just bought the Commemorative Edition tonight. :) The pictures are great. I saw the Special Edition too but I didn't really like some of the comments and there was a section about plastic surgery and the trial.

Last edited:
I have the one with Michael looking down smiling. It's very positive and just beautiful

Back