ursh juice

MJJChichi

Proud Member
In a recent Vibe interview, Ursh denies the rumor that he canned his Mommy.
“I decided to not fire, not get rid of, but to give [my mother] the ultimate compliment — to retire her to be a full-time grandmother . . . My mother and I decided to change her situation, together . . . There was a conversation. I didn’t write her a letter or pink slip her.”

“Am I so much of a bad guy because I decided to get married?” Usher says. “Am I so much of a bad guy [because once I got in the situation] I decided to stand for something, build a foundation and think about my future? As a man, you would respect me for not turning my back on it."

Whiny Momma's boy!! If I was his baby's Momma, I would feel so warm and fuzzy after reading that quote. Don't do me any favors buddy but I am sure she won't hold it against him. She got what she wanted.

Something tells me, this was one time Baby Boy should have heeded his over-bearing Momma's words. That girl is trouble with a capitol Tameka and Momma saw it straight away. You can't tell me he never listened to the words of his Idol ?? . . . "mother always told me be careful of who you love, be careful what you do" Looks like all the time spent studying Michael Jackson's work was wasted . . . Dude done married 'Billie Jean'.

http://entertainmentzone.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2141069%3ABlogPost%3A208

Last edited:
I didnt know about this. It's such a curious story. I'm gonna check this out. I like the billie jean quote

lol wow..so true. chilli was the girl 4 him..he was 2 dumb 2 see it..altho i do love him

lol wow..so true. chilli was the girl 4 him..he was 2 dumb 2 see it..altho i do love him

nobody can determine who is suppose to be with someone else. people are going based on looks and thats shallow as hell. usher picked who his heart told him to be with. not who his fans thought he looked good with.

nobody can determine who is suppose to be with someone else. people are going based on looks and thats shallow as hell. usher picked who his heart told him to be with. not who his fans thought he looked good with.

im not goin by looks. im goin by how they inter-acted with each other. i kno no1 can determine who another person is supposed 2 be with. But they were n love. She was ready 2 setle down and he wasnt. and 4rm the interview it dont seem like his heart told him it seems like child support did and the only reason he married her was becuse he didnt wanna be like most men and leave maybe u shud re-read the interview... and i cudnt careless who he was with, it was an OPINION..thanx

and another thing about the looks..i never mentioned anyones looks, so maybe u feel that way

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me exactly what Usher has done that is so bad here? I don't get why people are slamming him.

Can someone explain to me exactly what Usher has done that is so bad here? I don't get why people are slamming him.

will readin the ibnterview, it seemed like he married the girl cuz she was preganant. and i quote him saying "one i got into the situation" that doesnt sound very..u know lol it look as if he was doin the babys mom a favor.

he did nothing wrong. ushers fans just refuse to grow up like he did.they can't pick who he should be with so they are mad. his message board has tumble weed rolling through it ,cause they are so mad at him for getting married. and it seems like some of them wanted him to become another deabeat father in the process, just as long as he was away from tameka. go over to his message board one day and read that mess that his suppose to be fans have said about him and his wife.

Last edited:
Back