Urgent !!!!! What happened to james ( birchey ) From MJJC ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunomj

Proud Member
hello there everybody, for along time that we dont have a sign of james, and im getting worried... does anybody know anything about him?????? please let us know if he is ok...or if you see this thread james please post here anything that you are ok.

Thank you for your attention

kind regards

Bruno

When was his last activity? I don't have him in my friends' list...

I've posted on his wall. He hasn't been on MSN in a long time. No idea where he is.

I bet he knew all about this fake album and decided to leave MJ forums for a while. Just a guess.

When was his last activity? I don't have him in my friends' list...

here was in : Last Activity: 09-11-2010 01:49 PM

but i dont see him anymore on msn for along time, and he used to be very active here, and he is a MOD here...

I've posted on his wall. He hasn't been on MSN in a long time. No idea where he is.

I bet he knew all about this fake album and decided to leave MJ forums for a while. Just a guess.

no, thats not it, im sure, he is not on msn eather for along time...

don't you have his email via MSN ? I remember few times ago he announced that he was going to leave MJJC for some time, does someone remember this too ? :scratch:

don't you have his email via MSN ? I remember few times ago he announced that he was going to leave MJJC for some time, does someone remember this too ? :scratch:

yes but that was because a problem that happened... but it passed allready and he was back again, so its not that...

he's okay and Gaz knows
and it has nothing to do with the Michael album.

I'll close this thread continue at 2000 watts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back