Update on Terry George, (Michaels former best friend)

Why is this guy called MJ's best friend. Is speaking to someone on a phone a few times qualify them as bestfriend? Of course we only have this guys word that they spoke on the phone, not Michael's.

because its his claim to fame and his trying to make it in the media so guess who name you should use. hes a celeb wannabe and media whore. should stick to his gay chatlines ive met mj more times then he has can i claim mj is my best friend

That Barry George, oh I mean Terry George (both stalkers) was not and never has been Michael's best friend. Since when was he Mark Lester.

I think Terry George only met Michael twice. Once in 1979 and another time in 1983 when Michael came over to the UK to attend the BPI Awards (now The Brits) with Paul McCartney and his wife. Apart from that they only ever had telephone conversations.

He claimed Michael played with himself on the phone whilst they were talking. My view it was Terry George who played with himself on the telephone which is why contact stopped after that. Such a pathetic story coming from a man that owns gay chat lines and clubs.

That Barry George, oh I mean Terry George (both stalkers) was not and never has been Michael's best friend. Since when was he Mark Lester.

I think Terry George only met Michael twice. Once in 1979 and another time in 1983 when Michael came over to the UK to attend the BPI Awards (now The Brits) with Paul McCartney and his wife. Apart from that they only ever had telephone conversations.

He claimed Michael played with himself on the phone whilst they were talking. My view it was Terry George who played with himself on the telephone which is why contact stopped after that. Such a pathetic story coming from a man that owns gay chat lines and clubs.
i heard that bs too and then he travelled to the stsated to see mj and mj didnt regognize him cause he was older he claimed lol:punk:but then why are we even bothering to give him this five minutes here too ???

Back