[Update] Michael Jacksons Billie Jean is Certified by Vevo for 100 Million views

qbee

Proud Member
Bragging rights in online videos have a name: CERTIFIED

Lets get Michael's Billie Jean video CERTIFIED by Vevo for 100 MIllion views - very close now
Click on the video link to view it on youtube - and share like any other contest

Michael Jackson - Bille Jean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y

Lets "Get er done"

Views 99,309,629

UPDATE

Billie Jean is CERTIFIED :) http://vevo.ly/o0Qdkv

1656029_10201884222441880_1415927489_n.jpg

Re: Michael Jacksons Billie Jean close to be Certified by Vevo for 100 Million views

How does the certification work ?
Is it only official clips that can get certified or can we imagine a fan mix being certified one day ?

Re: Michael Jacksons Billie Jean close to be Certified by Vevo for 100 Million views

i watch this video more than 25 times in last week. he looks Awesome !

I am looking at it.

I dreamed that Michael was working on a concert, musical or something else.
Many women were on a stage, I think they wore costumes for a show and Michael said something about Billie Jean is perfect to have before..well I never found out what the next number would be but it would be something I never heard or seen before.
It´s easy to see why I dreamed about Billie Jean and music I never heard before but what were all these girls doing there..

99,447,351 moving up keep at it

^Waw good news!!! Those 6000 thumbs down look so fake. Some people are so obvious.

Screw the haters or ppl who give thumbs down. I've given up reading youtube comments a few years ago. I don't have time for those ducking ducks! (

Last edited:

99,507,379 :)

The stats are not updated live time. They update periodically.
maybe once day

^Waw good news!!! Those 6000 thumbs down look so fake. Some people are so obvious.
How can they be fake? Let's not get carried away here...

MJ had way more views before they reset it. Either way this doesn't matter too much to me at the moment.

No now we have Thriller, They Don't Care About Us and Billie Jean above 100 million views, right? Next ones are:

Beat It 80.1 million views
Bad 71.6
The Way You Make Me Feel 71.4 m

No now we have Thriller, They Don't Care About Us and Billie Jean above 100 million views, right? Next ones are:

Beat It 80.1 million views
Bad 71.6
The Way You Make Me Feel 71.4 m

Go Beat It! Stupidly all MJ's vevo videos were replaced in October 2009 (or at least most of them) so these versions are missing massive amounts of views MJ's passing brought in.

Annoyingly the best MJ video Smooth Criminal had its version kept on Vevo while the others were replaced but then it got replaced in late 2010 with The Vision DVD version which now has only 5M views, but combining the few version still online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceU4ANZKdOM - 48.6M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S41n8IVKvpw - 7.5M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4 - 5.4M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7cy-3f3sc8 - 3.1M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj4zNWW2nvY - 1M

You get 65.6+M. If it were still the pre-2009 version online it'd easily be certified and possibly have a second "HD" version that since got removed over 100M too. Ugh, stupid Sony. I'm off to Smooth Criminal walk all over their lawns.

Smooth-Criminal-michael-jackson-12868811-350-263.gif

MJ's videos deserves so many more views!!

Imagine if youtube had existed back in the 80's - Thriller would have like 10 billion views and Beat It, Billie Jean, Scream, Black or White and other videos would have up there too!!

Billie Jean is the Best Song of Michael Jackson , and the video is the first in MTV for a Black Superstar

We as MJ Fans should at the very least get Michael's most well known videos certified, because if they were counted since youtube, and before vevo etc. they'd have a lot of views and already be certified. I mean, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber & Beyoncé get this in a day or a few, shouldn't Michael Jackson with his list of grand & influential (short films)videos be certified, atleast some of his most well known? What do you guys think? Does Michael Jackson deserve some, even if this is a new type of media 'award' Michael Jackson surely deserves to be recognized! Should Michael Jackson be certified today just as Beyoncé & Justin Timberlake? This is the way to get the Michael Jackson views, etc. that we've always used to try and get for him. It can be done, if we raise our voice as one - one video at a time.
Michael Jackson deserves this. He really does - from us his fans, admirers - a gift from us to him and his legacy!

Let's do this one video at a time MJFam If you believe MJ deserves some Certified Videos :clapping: :clapping:

I think those below are the only 3 Michael Jackson videos that are certified???

Michael Jackson Videos Certified VEVO

Michael Jackson - Thriller
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sOnqjkJTMaA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uploaded on Oct 2, 2009
Music video by Michael Jackson performing Thriller. (C) 1982 MJJ Productions Inc.
#VEVOCertified on October 29, 2010. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.youtube.com/vevocertified
** with over 166,723,641 views

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Zi_XLOBDo_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uploaded on Oct 2, 2009
Music video by Michael Jackson performing Billie Jean. © 1982 MJJ Productions Inc.
**Yet to be titled certified but is with over 100,735,829 views

Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QNJL6nfu__Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uploaded on Oct 2, 2009
Music video by Michael Jackson performing They Don't Care About Us. (C) 1996 MJJ Productions Inc.
**Yet to be titled certified but is with over 108,673,924 views

(I will make these below clickable links to the titled MJ video ASAP, working on clickable links)

MICHAEL JACKSON VEVO VIDEOS LIST

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana
Michael Jackson - Beat It
Michael Jackson - One More Chance
Michael Jackson - Blame It On The Boogie
Michael Jackson - Black Or White
Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
Michael Jackson - Ghosts
Michael Jackson - In The Closet
Michael Jackson - Gone Too soon
Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Michael Jackson - Rock With You
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone
Michael Jackson - You Rock My World
Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us
Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us (Prison Version)
Michael Jackson - BAD
Michael Jackson - Childhood
Michael Jackson - Who Is It
Michael Jackson - This Is It
Michael Jackson Ft. 3T - Why
Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl
Michael Jackson - Cry
Michael Jackson - Blood On The Dance Floor
Michael Jackson - She's Out Of My Life
Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone
Michael Jackson - Come Together
Michael Jackson - Speed Demon
Michael Jackson Ft. Akon - Hold My Hand
Michael Jackson - Another Part Of Me
Michael Jackson - Heal The World
Michael Jackson - Scream
Michael Jackson - Jam
Michael Jackson - Stranger In Moscow
Michael Jackson - Will You Be There
Michael Jackson - Earth Song
Michael Jackson - Hollywood Tonight
Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
Michael Jackson - Give In To Me

Last edited:
All MJ's videos are seen more than 100 million times, only not on VEVO.

Also they took down all videos and reuploaded them and that made the views start from 0 all over again. - Don't know why on earth they did that...

If you count MTV, VH1 and other tv music channels, VHS, DVD and the internet all put together I have no doubt MJ is the most viewed artist EVER!!

Yeah, But the point right now is to get Michael Jackson's Videos on VEVO #CERTIFIED #VEVOCertified Michael deserves this!

Way to go everyone helping out! :punk: :clapping:

Could someone plese let me know which other Michael Jackson VEVO channel videos are #CERTIFIED other than "Thriller" & "Billie Jean" Please? and Thank You. :)

Keep Viewing MJFam Let's Do This! Let's Do This For Michael! For his Legacy!

"They don´t care about us" is certified.Brazil version
There are over 70 million fans on Michael´s facebook, I wish the people who are behind that facebook would write about getting Michael´s videos vevocertified

Last edited:
Thanks Mist. :)

I agree with you. one of us or a lot of us who is with MJ's Facebook could atleast make a comment stream with a load of MJ fans posting about Michael being #VEVOCertified. I'm going to log-in my Facebook and go post on MJ's with that and hopefully everyone will follow suit.

Back