UPDATE: eNews will be sent out in a few hrs. Please hurry and sign up!

Dorothy_Marie

Proud Member
Hello members,
I have some exciting news! We shall be sending out enews soon so please make sure and sign up to recieve up to the minute news on Michael Jackson. To sign up you must be logged in to the main page and if you scroll down a bit to the right you will see MJJC ENEWS and on the bottom there are two options 1) MJJC ENEWS 2) MJJC ENEWS MONTHLY NEWSLETTER click on one or the other or both if you would like to have it sent to your inbox and then click on change and it will be sent to the email that you registared with or if you need to change the email then go to your personal cp and change your email as to where you would like it sent before you decide to registar to get enews.

Another thing is I am not sure if anyone is aware of this but the THIS IS IT website that MJJC has made also has a newsletter. That newsletter is for the tour only and if you would like to recieve enews from that website you must be registared there as well. Once you have registared there and click on the box for the This Is It Newsletter. Also make sure its to an email that you know that you want to recieve these newsletter to.

Last edited:
Re: First Enews will be sent out soon!

thanks. what is the link for the 'This Is It' website?

Only 1 response? Come on now everyone aren't you excited about the enews? It has been a long time coming for MJJC to have it's own newsletter. I am gonna bump this up.​

Thanx MJJC

Thank you for letting us know :)

Thank you, this is very smart, considering I check my email before I come here, lol!!

but sorry, shall i signed up again for the main page www.mjjc.com ?
the username of password of my forum doesn't work there

it says my email is already registered! but the username i use, it says is invalid. i tried the lost passord. i doesn't help.
its weird!
i seems i can't recall my username either.
can MJJC help.

Last edited:

I wish you would save the Breaking news logo for some really breaking news about Michael Jackson (concerts, new music).

Very nice.

Looking forward to it!

Hello members,
I have some exciting news! We shall be sending out enews soon so please make sure and sign up to recieve up to the minute news on Michael Jackson. To sign up you must be logged in to the main page and if you scroll down a bit to the right you will see MJJC ENEWS and on the bottom there are two options 1) MJJC ENEWS 2) MJJC ENEWS MONTHLY NEWSLETTER click on one or the other or both if you would like to have it sent to your inbox and then click on change and it will be sent to the email that you registared with or if you need to change the email then go to your personal cp and change your email as to where you would like it sent before you decide to registar to get enews.

Another thing is I am not sure if anyone is aware of this but the THIS IS IT website that MJJC has made also has a newsletter. That newsletter is for the tour only and if you would like to recieve enews from that website you must be registared there as well. Once you have registared there and click on the box for the This Is It Newsletter. Also make sure its to an email that you know that you want to recieve these newsletter to.

Thank You for the update...

Thank you! Can't wait to see some Michaely goodness in my inbox. :)

i'll definitely sign up. Better way to keep up with news while I'm supa busy. Thanks Shan!

:scratch:Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble finding where to sign up on that page? I looked down and to the left but I don't see where to click on to sign up for anything. Can someone help me?

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

I did finally found finally found it

Found it myself. Haven't been on main page for ages. LOL!

:doh: You know, it would help if I read what I was signing up for when I went to that page, I ended up signing up twice because I thought I was just logging in. Duh!!!! I'm signed up now!:yes:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

this is cool, just signed up

Thanks, I'mma sign up for it. :happy:

UPDATE: Will be working on eNews today and will send out so if you haven't signed up please do so now. Thanks and don't forget to look in your inbox in a few hours. :yes:

Back