Until the new album comes out - game

BUMPER SNIPPET

Guests
Hello world!

This is it! I wanna be startin' somethin'. We've had enough of half-baked news and tabloid junkie surrounding the new album. Let's just chill out and relax. When it comes out it comes out.

In the meantime, as a little appertiser game until it comes out let's play a little game. The principle is very simple. If you want to post or react to any message in this thread all you have to do is to make sure that your answer contains as many Michael's titles as possible in your sentences and make them bold. Good luck ;-)

Bumper Snippet

Keep the faith guys, ya know that Michael was selflessly working day and night, we're almost there, and when we get there, when the new album comes out, we'll all be speechless. This wait, although might seem to some as a torture, is actually a nice feeling of excitement and thriller, you can't win, there is no xscape from such a feeling.

I remember the times long ago, when I met a beautiful girl. Her name was Diana. It was love at first sight. She bit her lower lip and said to me: "You're another part of me, I just can't stop loving you". I smiled, winked and said: "I know, I usually have that effect on girls. Serious effect!". She then knelt and begged me: "Please, baby be mine!" I jumped for joy, but soon after I thought to myself what if she were a cheater? A heartbreaker? Was she a superfly sister or was she really the lady in my life? Anyway, I said: "leave me alone" and I went back home. When she saw my reaction, not only did she cry, but also scream and shout! I was so embarrassed that I had impression that 2000 watts was shaking my body down to the ground.

All of sudden my phone rang. I said: "hello, who is it?" It was her. Diana. She said: "I'll come home to you". I said: "why?" She said: "I wanna be startin' somethin'!" I said: "you, dirty Diana!"...

Sony doesn't care how long we will wait for the album I tell you They Don't Care about Us. They just wanna make Money. Some people here really go Off The Wall while waiting. But when the album is released everyone will Smile:) And until then You Are Not Alone while you're waiting;)
By the way I'm learning a lot of new songtitles from this thread here:p

Yesterday my wife came home from work and started to Cry. The stress has been been getting to her, so she told me to "Beat It". At 1st I was "Speechless", then I got pissed and kicked a baby gate out of my way to head to the shower in the basement. 2Bad that gate was Unbreakable because I wanted to break it so bad.

When I left, that's when I realized "She's Out Of My Lifeat least for the time being. I know that it's "Human Nature" for a marriage to have bad days and good, so hopefully "Whatever Happens", things will work out, and our marriage won't be "Theatened" anymore.

She is the "Lady In My Life", so hopefully we can "Come Together" soon.

Yesterday my wife came home from work and started to Cry. The stress has been been getting to her, so she told me to "Beat It". At 1st I was "Speechless", then I got pissed and kicked a baby gate out of my way to head to the shower in the basement. 2Bad that gate was Unbreakable because I wanted to break it so bad.

When I left, that's when I realized "She's Out Of My Lifeat least for the time being. I know that it's "Human Nature" for a marriage to have bad days and good, so hopefully "Whatever Happens", things will work out, and our marriage won't be "Theatened" anymore.

She is the "Lady In My Life", so hopefully we can "Come Together" soon.

Say, say, say! Wow! You are not alone man, I completely understand what you have been through. My wife is the same, she drives me wild! But luckily, things are always sorted out and at that point we both smile and say blame it on the boogie, not on us. Indeed, once I remember the times, after we argued, we went out and were all night dancin' till the break of dawn. You should maybe try that, it is good for sress, especially if your wife is working day and night. You can't let her get away like that, tell her: "I need you" and the stress will go away without extended mixed feeling of false fade. :D

Back