Unseen Video Thread

please if anyone has info about this video...i know MJ sang BJ in LA 89 but i want to know where was MJ in the first part of the video , the music and stuff !?? was this in Los Angelese too??

Thanx alot ...

wish any of the English fans in this forum can give us more info and\ or extra footage !

kool. thank for these=) does anyone have the full billie jean from LA? i've only ever seen an amateur version. (i know how rare and hard to get pro 2nd leg bad tour footage is)

Every once in a while I come across a video I haven't seen before. Most recently I found this. MJ isn't in it, but it's of just the band rehearsing Bad for the Dangerous Tour

Footage of Michael and Tatiana on stage during "The Way You Make Me Feel" I don't understand why there isn't any coverage of her on stage with him during this performance. I understand that they've hidden the kiss footage, but there's no other footage of her performance with Michael on any other night

[youtube][/youtube]

Footage of Michael and Tatiana on stage during "The Way You Make Me Feel" I don't understand why there isn't any coverage of her on stage with him during this performance. I understand that they've hidden the kiss footage, but there's no other footage of her performance with Michael on any other night

[youtube]

[/youtube]

I want to see the kiss part :girl_tantrum:

I hadn't seen this before.

From 0.24 So cute. His voice. :heart:

yeah, i have that on the korea DVD. i wish he had of done the same thing at munich, cos i was there. But what with bridges collapsing and all that, i guess he just wanted to get outta there asap, lol.

Wow, never saw Dangerous rehearsals with Bad performed. Thanks for this!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nXd2cqMmKTY?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nXd2cqMmKTY?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Back