Unseen Michael Jackson Footage To Be Shown In New York!

sunnyday81

Proud Member
It will be screened in public on July 14th!! I thought New Yorkers here (and fans from other states) should know! :D

Previously unseen film footage of Michael Jackson performing with his brothers in concert in Africa is to be shown for the first time in New York this month (Jul09).
Jackson 5 in Africa was shot during the band's trip to Senegal in 1974 and includes a scene in which family patriarch Joe Jackson is honoured with the highest Senegalese honour, the Medal of the Lion.
The documentary footage was due to be released shortly after the African show, but the project was scrapped when investors ran out of cash to fund the film's promotion.
However, following the pop superstar's tragic death on 25 June (09), the filmmakers have decided to treat fans to a special viewing of the documentary at Harlem's National Black Theatre on 14 July (09).
A source tells the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "With Michael's tragic passing, we requested permission to do a public screening, and the owner - an international businessman who wants to remain anonymous - agreed." (c) WENN

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_212243712.shtml

anyone can try to tape it?
or record or can ask how to get for all fans?

thanks so much for all
and thx for info

I heard from the report on Access Hollywood(who aired some of the footage) that all of the songs they performed were unreleased never heard before original material. I hope that that it will soon be shown to everyone.

Back