Unseen Footage: Michael Jackson Leaked Interview

1996 would be the time Evan Chandler the father of first accuser tried to sue Michael Jackson again for 60 million.

If your child is molested, you don't seek money. You do whatever the f$^k you can to put the offender away behind bars.

If your child is molested, you don't seek money. You do whatever the f$^k you can to put the offender away behind bars.

agreed. I can't believe the media spun into "Mj is guilty cause he settled"
It's really the other way around.

I've seen this tape 2 days after his dead and it's still heartbreaking to see.

Thanks for posting (even if its been down before), this was the first time I've seen this...and man while seeing anything with mj is great--the interview is heartbreaking.

I saw this when it was released in the UK media, and it's what convinced me that MJ was innocent... it wiped out that niggling 1% doubt I've always had.

Funny how they tried to skew the headlines that were released with the video though, still trying to make him look guilty when in fact it does the opposite ;)

I saw this when it was released in the UK media, and it's what convinced me that MJ was innocent... it wiped out that niggling 1% doubt I've always had.

Funny how they tried to skew the headlines that were released with the video though, still trying to make him look guilty when in fact it does the opposite ;)

Yeah. Totally opposite. It shows they showed it with a negative mindset and didn't even realize the obvious.

the case was inregards to ex employees who were fired . they sued him and claimed they had seen him abusing brett barnes etc so thats why they were sacked when in fact they were sued cause they stole from mj. mj counter sued and won the case. sneddon used them in the 05 trial

Exactly. You don't want money for your child's pain....you want justice. The Chandler's had THREE or THREE chances to file 'Criminal Charges,' and drop the 'Civil Suit.' They chose to keep the civil suit, so what does that tell you? You would rather have $ as a result of your child being molested than justice for their suffering? 100% bs...that's all it is.

i think so too, if anyone ever did that to my child god help him or her i wouldn't have taking any money i would have burn them so i know he didn't do anything to those kids it's all about money, i wonder how they feel now ? they don't have a heart at all i will see them in hell. for that R I P Michael Jackson we love you .

Back