Unreleased tracks to be on new album?

browneyedgirl

Proud Member
So, I came across these song titles, but are these songs supposed to be on the new album? It states "forthcoming album", but I'm not sure if this was for an album pre-trial or if it's for this new one.

• Pressure
(Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, LaShawn Daniels,Fred Jerkins III, Harvey Jay Mason)
Michael Jackson
Originally recorded for the album INVINCIBLE (2001), but then reworked for a forthcoming album

• Seduction
(Michael Jackson, Shelby Lee Myrick II)
Michael Jackson
Originally recorded for the album INVINCIBLE (2001), but then reworked for a forthcoming album

• The Pain
(Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Harvey Jay Mason, Shawn Stockman)
Michael Jackson

source: http://www.mjtunes.com/modules/cdbase/index.php?id_art=30

It would be great if you guys could clear it up. Thanks! :D

i doubt it....feels like ive seen those titles b4

edit: ahhha theyRe vince outtakes

Last edited:
I seriously doubt it, there's been no factual indication anywhere that those songs are being reworked for the new album. However, Michael does recycle songs from time-to-time and freshen them up, re-record them, etc. for his albums so anything's possible.

That list is part truth, part fan fiction...

"Days Of The Broken Hearted"(2007)
(Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
(feat. Whitney Houston)
Riiight.

All Past unreleased tracks should be forgot about with the new album
all 100% new material would be ace !! :)

Dont be so sure about that. Dont Stop til you get enough and Wanna Be Startin Something were both wrote around the same time(from what Ive read) and were released years apart.

doubt it..

it would be nice on a special edition version or something.. But not THOSE MANY songs that did not make an album being ressurected..

They were cut for a reason you know? Yes I know he's put songs that did not make one album on another, but 3 songs? that's a lot.. that's like 20-25% of an album.. That is enough to change the tilt of a whole album..

Somewhere between 2-2 1/2 years ago those song titles were included on a "fake" tracklisting that landed on several forums. I remember them well. Someone help me on the time frame if I have it incorrectly?

Some of them may have been reworked for the "Force" album that was supposedly coming out in 2003, before the trial started.

Last edited:
Although i really like Xscape i hope that isnt the unreleased track.Im hoping its something we havent heard before but im not getting my hopes up..

I hope what we hear on the album is ALL NEW. I've waited so long for this album that I don't want to have a track that I've heard over and over......

i would prefer completely new songs. because they have been reject for the old album

I don't really care for songs that were recorded and rejected. Mainly because since his last album 7 years have passed and many things have happened in his life. Both good and bad. That has influence on life, and life reflects itself in art, so I would really prefer current material, not something that is from yesteryear. A new album is a new era, a new era would be best with new material. I wouldn't mind older compositions that still fit as far as melody goes. As long as they are recorded now.

I don't really care for songs that were recorded and rejected. Mainly because since his last album 7 years have passed and many things have happened in his life. Both good and bad. That has influence on life, and life reflects itself in art, so I would really prefer current material, not something that is from yesteryear. A new album is a new era, a new era would be best with new material. I wouldn't mind older compositions that still fit as far as melody goes. As long as they are recorded now.

I totally agree with that. Michael has to compose with who he is today...

no way those old songs will be on new album,

he said he wants to make music that would make you dance and happy, not like history

yeah i dont think they will be on there either. i am sure they will surface eventually but unreleased michael tracks seem to take decades to be released so we may have a wait on our hands. lol

It could be possible that Mike resume some unreleased songs from the past years....but I've never heard about these titles before.....

I pray!! this sounds very cool! released new material soon please!

Back