Unreleased Tracks on eBay?

Thanks I won't waste my time bidding then

Well the person lets you preview the tracks on the phone before sending a payment. So one would say that if it's b.s. you don't have to make any payment lol

If this guy was smart, he would sell this single by single. That would make more sense. LOL

Anyway, we'll have this in a few month in a record store or somehing like

This item is no longer for sale on eBay. It wasn't real.

Fake, fake, fake. There's a reason no tracklist is provided.

dont fall for it! they are not michael fans and the tracks will be the ones weve all heard before and even some malachi tracks.

It's probably real, but it it likely consists of songs that have been leaked for some time, songs like State of Shock with Freddie Mercury, She Got It, etc.

Completely and utterly fake.

Anyone with even 1 unreleased/unleaked song from MJ's back catalogue will clearly know it's value. He's trying to sell a whole CD of them at a 'buy it now' of $249 lol!

The only thing that gets me is why he'd risk all his feedback as it's 100%.. that intrigues me..

In reply to the original post and eBay link, refer to this thread:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1977970#post1977970

The seller is the one and only Kincaid. Busted this time last year for pretending he bought the "Promo Flight Only" CD off eBay, and defrauding me of lots of money which I never got back as he withdrew it all to his bank account before I could file a PayPal dispute. I was none the wiser at the time, nethertheless. Silly me..

In reply to the original post and eBay link, refer to this thread:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1977970#post1977970

The seller is the one and only Kincaid. Busted this time last year for pretending he bought the "Promo Flight Only" CD off eBay, and defrauding me of lots of money which I never got back as he withdrew it all to his bank account before I could file a PayPal dispute. I was none the wiser at the time, nethertheless. Silly me..

Contact paypal again regarding the fact that this fraudster stole from you and i guarantee they will freeze his money and refund you.

It was almost 11 months ago now.

I got a refund of about 19 cents (this was all that was left in his PayPal after withdrawing all my money to his bank account).

I asked him for more information using my friend's Ebay account, this is his reply:

Its a mixture of over three discs. the first disc is all acapella. you aslreadyu know all these songs. But here you have just the vocal tracks without music. I love these. You hear michael like you have never heard him before. the second disc is all television performances. audio from his TV appearances includes audience applause and all. And the third is the rough demos and unreleased tracks. you have songs that michael never put out. in the 15 years since I have had these disc, the only one I ever heard publicly were two songs that he put on his ultimate collection called "Monkey Business" and "Fall Again". But still these are rough quality demo versions. One song title is "There must be more to life than this"

The items are unrelesed tracks that Michael recorded.
I am a huge fan and know that these songs are not available on any disc for sale.
I am not marketing them commercially. there is no artwork. I have not created anything like that.
they are simply burned copies of music that I have had in my possesion for the last decade.
Some are great quality.... and others are rough demos. They were given to me by my friend who worked at a digital audio storage facility in the 1990's.

If you are a fan too...then you will know some of the melodies from michael's concerts.
songs that started out as an interlude that were later turned into a complete recordings.
others are songs he recorded in his home studio and others in profressional recording studios.

Hope this helps.

As TSCM said, the tracks arent listed for a reason. This is fake and the tracks times much the extremely bad fake SE7EN. Fake!

Back